Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh brother....another eBayer....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Mar 1, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Kind of drives me nuts when sellers advertise a K5 as a K3500 when it has a D44 under it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Why can't they just advertise it as K5 that has been modified with K3500 axles under it instead? Or better yet, in this case, K2500 since it has 3/4 ton axles. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Click here for the details. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    on a side note i do like the boxes for the 12's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]

3. thatK30guy

Here's another idiot advertising a K5 as a Z28 K5. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Scroll down til you get to the "vehicle description." /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

omg, thats a must read, at least he doesn't wnat too damn much.

5. thatK30guy

$13K for this '75 with only 24K on it! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I think not! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

notice the freshly painted axle and new exhaust, aka RUST, is it just me or has the door been repainted.

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

my grandpa had a '79 K5 that he bought "brand new" in '98 with 1200 miles on the ticker. was used as a dealership lot plow truck for 20 years. he couldn't give the stupid thing away.

8. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

I think the worst part is the fact that the bid is over $8,000 and reserve is still not meet /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I guess there is a sucker some where buying it /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

C'mon Wes, that's the ultra rare 454SS K3500 Blazer with 3/4 ton diff's. I guess the two huge 454SS stickers on the sides of the truck weren't enough for this guy...had to add a third on the tailgate.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Could be nice...but not for $8000 or whatever the moron has his reserve set at.

Rene