Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh brother....PLAYBOY May '07

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Just got the mail right now and the newest issue is a tribute to Anna Nicole Smith. "The Playboy Years" is what its titled on the cover.

How much more and longer do they have to keep dragging the news b.s. with her? I'm sick of her now. I never thought she was that hot to begin with. And then when she had her own show on t.v., man, she really made the Goodyear Blimp look flat! :haha:

2. gibby2268

gibby2268 1/2 ton status

Something about her always screamed "skank" to me...not that it's *always* necessarilly a bad thing..but it was with her. I actually like em to have at least somewhat of a brain, or at least score higher than a garden hose on an IQ test.

3. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I don't care what others think, I liked her, not sure what it was besides the obvious.

Her show sucked I admit.

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

its a sad state of affairs,when her death has more coverage than Iraq.I really don't care how or when she died.the media should spend that kinda time on missing children.who gives a **** about an actor or a musicion????they don't change my life.