Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh crap....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn].... I was supposed to call MOABDADC22 today and be like... when are we going to do the bumper, dawg? and he'd be like... duuuude.... let's do it at this time on this day... and I'd be all.... hell yeah... let's do this bitch... and he'd be like, laterz home-g... and I'd be so totally like yeah....

but [darn] I forgot to call.... damn........... maybe tomorrow or something... Just thought y'all would like an update on my revelation for the half hour... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i feel mawech better knoin that man thanx fer thee update

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

no problemo, homez.... I'm listening to Static X now instead of The Offspring /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Static X is cool....

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just thought of that Chuck E Cheese's commercial where the mom is standing in the living room and says 'Word Up, kids' and her kids just look at her like she's the dumbest thing in the world....... word.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Static X sounds better in my truck with 2 12" subz........ this 8 inch sub connected to the computer sucks... and I have the music turned down so I don't even notice any bass... parents sleeping....

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I just thought of that Chuck E Cheese's commercial where the mom is standing in the living room and says 'Word Up, kids' and her kids just look at her like she's the dumbest thing in the world....... word.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Word to your mother , whatever that means, couse I really have no idea what it means, LOL.

7. muddysub

man move out its the bnest thing ive ever donme, how old areya?? im 19 and i moved out in april and ive had way more fun sice then

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I said it once to someone and she got really offended... wouldn't tell me why or anything... I don't see what's bad about it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. muddysub

u dunt even kno wat "bling bling" means ur jus not in the kno dawgg!

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[darn] yeah, I'm 19 now too... I was planning on moving out... I was pretty close to getting a $12 an hour job in Colorado and living in my brother's basement apartment for $350 a month... but the place screwed me over, and I decided to go to college.... I've thought about going out of state or even just out of town.... but I dunno /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. muddysub

seriouslt i had second thoughts too but its the best decision ivce ever made