Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh Great now WE (the US) are threatening with NUKES!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by reddog64, Dec 12, 2002.

1. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Just turned on the news and I herad Bush, yes our elected President /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif, saying that if Saddam, or anyone in the middle east, launched any weapon of mass destruction (nuke, bio, chemical) WE (the /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifUS) would retaliate /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif with nuclear weapons.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

GREAT!!!!

That's what WE need to do.. start a nuclear war with the east.... I see it all goin south really quick!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Bubba get the militia in gear!!! NOW!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well $h!t. I realy dont have any faith whith that man anymore /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'm gonna go join the oil guy that has been in front of the court house for the last 4 years holding the "no nukes" sign.. the guy is like 100,000 years old.... but he is there EVERY DAY!!!

I guess he is right... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Me and my Xploder are moving to Australia...

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'll join you guy's!
    CAn we drive out K5's there though... I dont wanna leave mine behind.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

J/K - about the driving part... I'll peace it out and mail it!

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So what should we do if some country decided to nuke say 100,000 of our troops over there? What throw a rock back at them.

7. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Yeah.. really messed up huh...

Here's a plan.. why dont we just do it.. that's what it is going to come down to eventaully!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    You know saddam is going to get a bug up his butt and do somethign eventually.. he is being so helpfull with the un inspectors that it's almost ridiculous! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Well see Saddam and his bed buddy Osama wouldnt be able to launch a nuke to any parts of the United States all he could do is maybe hit Israel which of course is an ally with the US. But on the other hand if we launch one at his country his F*#&ed! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I think ol' George Dubya wants to nuke somebody really bad...sorta like some Cops ya run into that wanna be a cop just so they can bully and maybe even shoot somebody with that Big Iron On Their Hip..(God bless Marty Robbins)...If Osama and So Damn Insane are nutz for having Weapons of Mass Destruction, then Georgy Boy fits right in there with 'em for wantin' to use 'em...Who the Hell are we to decide who gets to have nukes, and who doesn't...He's worse than Ronny Raygun....It's all about how WE wanna control all the world's Oil... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

i wouldnt worry much about what saddamm could launch at us from his country , but i would be worried about all of his
    people that are in our country .

remember what happend to the world trade centers !!!!

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Yeah know, George W.'s dad told them the same thing in 1990, would have done it, too. I guess we could all bury our heads in the sand like the world did when Hitler invaded Poland in 1939. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

John

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    That's what WE need to do.. start a nuclear war with the east....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he said we would shoot first. What are we suppose to do let him use them and not do somthing about it. The only good thing about Muslim law is an eye-for-an-eye, so its only right to retaliate.

Havent you ever heard of "Peace through superior firepower"?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Did you actually read the whole article? Then if you didn't, let me give ya a clue about something, and if you did, then that's a shame.

G.W. told Saddam the same thing George the First told Saddam, "You get a case of the stupids, such as dropping chemical weapons, biological weapons or do anything else which would constitute low down, dirty dawg fighting, the U.S. reserves the right to use any and all force, up to and including nuclear weapons to exact the revenge price/spank y'all's camel riding a**es for being dumb."

Now, I don't know about y'all, looks like the Jarheads and myself are in agreement, if y'all are dealing with a person such as Saddam, then you should let him in on the fact that 1. we still have some goodies in the arsenal and 2. they are in dire need of a live fire test, so what George has done is let Saddam know that we will use anything and everything in our power to protect our people.

Now if that doesn't sit well with some of y'all, then I feel sad for ya. Oh, one more thing, go hop into MOPP4 for about 8 hours straight, it's a little easier knowing y'all got a Prez that will take every precaution possible to protect y'alls butts.

14. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

way to go bubba /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Anybody want to give their 2 cents on where we would be if Al Gore was our president?

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

16. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    "Al Gore" and "President" in the same sentence /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.......uh.....waitadangminnit.....Hilary!!!...... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif.....DANG!!....Y'all Know we're just an election or two away from some reeelly spooky stuff hapn'in....

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Y'all Know we're just an election or two away from some reeelly spooky stuff hapn'in....

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how close to the truth you really are. Let me just say this... Have as much fun as you possibly can for the next couple of years. It aint gonna be very pretty after that. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

can i get an amen, brother bubba /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

seriously though, what are we supposed to do if something should happen, just sit back and go "well, golly i wish ya'll hadn't done that" and then wonder why it happens again...and again until there is nothing left and america looks like another third world nation

america gets its share of critism from everyone, even our so called allies, but there is also a certain amount of respect there also, cause they know, we have the best technology and weapons on the battlefield, i think it took restraint not to just start bombing every SUSPECTED terrorist hide out after 9-11, we need to do everything possible to protect our people at home and especially our troops abroad, i am ex-military and so are several on here, the morale is so much better when you know the powers that be actually care about seeing that no harm comes to you and those that do are dealt with swiftly and justly, (hopefully twep, terminate with extreme prejudice)

we americans have never been the agressor, just the defender, and i believe in defending these rights and my family and my countrymen and everything else that i hold near and dear to the death, peace through superior firepower does work, we always go to aid our allies, and if we didn't have so much firepower, our life would be very different, (think belfast, croatia, isreal, palestine), the agressors against us know what we can do, and i guarantee it scares the allah out of them

thanks for listening /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

The sad thing about Gore is that half of America thought he could cut it.

Has anyone heard about the missile delivery to Yemen we siezed then released? It was in the NY times today. Very interesting. We siezed a delivery of missiles to Yemen from N Korea, then released them because there was no provision in international law to support our position. Just out of the blue, we kinda walked over and said, "Hey, what are you doing? You can't play with those toys, only we can."

I don't like the fact that we're becoming the world's bully, only giving up when we're forced to by international law, but the bottom line is: We released them due to international law! This is unlike governments like the Iraqi dictatorship, in that we have to beat it into his head that we'll stomp on him if he doesn't comply with international laws and agreements.

Bear in mind the differences between our countries in light of the above.

I'm on the fence of using nukes. On one hand, realistically, it may be the only thing that will eliminate the problem. On the other, who knows what repercussions it may have on our relations with the rest of the world? Being the Saddam bully is one thing, whipping out the Nuke card is another...

I don't doubt Bush and his team thought pretty hard about it before they said it, though. I'd trust him on this for now.

20. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

.....dues paid.....

E 1/8 1st Cav....Viet Nam 69-70 (17 months)...11F40 (LRRP)