Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh hell yeah

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

1 2

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Couldnt get link to work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

well you better hurry you only have 2 minutes left /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Could You please let Us know that You are linking people to a fawking stupid wrestling site. Thank You

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

oh hell ya and im going to see it on may 31st this will be the first time they have been in portland oregon in 14 years /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Could You please let Us know that You are linking people to a fawking stupid wrestling site. Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are smart enough to hover over the link and read the description at the bottom of the page. It says raw.wwe.com or something like that. I guess you're the type of person that needs a warning label on the hair dryer telling you not to use it while in the bath tub too, huh?/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stone Cold is back, and the SH!T is gonna hit the fan! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Stone Cold is back, and the SH!T is gonna hit the fan!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh yeah, he is the new co-runner(whatever the word is i'm looking for) for raw....scared the crap out of Eric Bishoff when he came down that ramp on monday nite /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Not for nothin, but Corey's got a point... Maybe a little abrasively made, but, still a legit point...
    I didn't click the links cause I read the replies first, and normally, don't like to click mystery links anyway. When I hovered and read the links, I didn't know what raw.wwe.gibberish was.
    Think of all the jokes and prank pics that people will put up links to and are at some weird address like 15.

With no description, you'd probably click on it, right? But if I said "Toilet Flushing in my bathroom", you'd probably not give a crap, right? Well, content aside (which might make you want to give a crap)...

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You mean there are people that click on Z3PR's links still? I didn't bother...figured it was another sky picture. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

But the sky pic wasn't a link. I'll just post the really stupid ones. Yes, I do get bored from time to time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Some people are smart enough to hover over the link and read the description at the bottom of the page. It says raw.wwe.com or something like that. I guess you're the type of person that needs a warning label on the hair dryer telling you not to use it while in the bath tub too, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

And what makes you think everyone on the board knows what raw.wwe.com means? The hairdryer in the bathtub label insult is a little worn out too....

12. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Some people are smart enough to hover over the link and read the description at the bottom of the page. It says raw.wwe.com or something like that. I guess you're the type of person that needs a warning label on the hair dryer telling you not to use it while in the bath tub too, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

And what makes you think everyone on the board knows what raw.wwe.com means? The hairdryer in the bathtub label insult is a little worn out too....

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see how my post looks harsh, it was actually meant as more of a rib than an attack. But really, if you don't know what the WWE is, and you click on the link, then realize that it's a "fawking stupid wrestling link", then why make a post griping about it? It probably took longer to make the post than it did to open the link, then close it again. As for the bathtub/hairdryer thing, you can insert your own "the gene pool needs chlorinating" comment in it's place.

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Understandable and I agree. I have posted links and got mad when people clicked then made a post gripped about it too. If you do not like it then dont click it.

Dont think I have heard the gene pool needs clorinating one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Stone Cold forever baby!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just wonder what the heck The Rock has to say about all of this? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

The Rock got his a$$ handed to him sunday night by goldberg so i don't think he has much to say right now but ouch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif