Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OH HELL YES!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Nov 16, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Texas Tech over Texas. 42 to 38. Knocked them out of that #3 bs position. Chris Simms is way overrated, awesome team otherwise though. HAHAHAHAHAHA shorthorns!!! Gonna be stormin Norman and killin OU on their home turf! Go TECH! Go Kingsbury!

Now I'm in such a good mood, think I'll go see willie at billy bob's! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey les, dont tell me you watched the game from your couch like i did? You're in Lubbock for cryin out loud. Don't be a puss. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Gonna be stormin Norman and killin OU on their home turf!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well let's keep this in the neighborhood and let I quote a late, great musical artist from Lubbock, "That'll be the day.......that I die!!!"

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i never did like chris simms. he always does bad against big teams and not so big teams. texas deserved to lose i guess. didn't see the game but my hat goes to tech. hopefully they'll shut down ou. later.

jacob

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hopefully they'll shut down ou

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's a pipe dream.

7. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Hey I watched the game from my couch...well room, dont have a couch, felt like crap past few days...everyone at the game was chanting "overrated" at Texas the whole time from what I hear...

8. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Go Lobos!!
    Nuff said

9. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Great game.. especially when UT is beaten..
    Funny thing is..
    My wife and I were out playing pool in Austin, the game was on TV, She was wearing her Longhorn's sweatshirt and routing for Texas Tech..
    Oh man.. that's priceless..
    Everytime Tech would score.. I'd get real loud and cheer.. kinda like the NFL commercial when everyone is watching the Jet's game in a bar.. and one miami dolphin fan jumps up and cheer's in the middle of the bar.. awesome.
    Oh well.. I rambled on enough..

11. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> PIG SOOIE!</font color>