Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh, if I could only....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, Sep 23, 2004.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Its been hitting me hard lately. I want a chevelle ss very badly. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif If someone offered me a trade for a 1971 chevelle ss for my k5, i would trade in an instant. Too bad thats not going to happen, and I cant even nearly afford one. So im just going to buy some mods for the k5 to make it a little faster. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif One day though, I will have an extremely fast chevelle!!!!
    BTW- I dont want a typical chevelle. I want a big block monster. 502, or 572 cubic inch beast. I want some stupid import ricer to pull up beside me at the light thinking "that thing sounds like crap" because of the crappy sounding idle you get with massive cams, and toast him for all hes worth. My dad had a 99 corvette, and it was unbelievable fun to blast ricers away with that. Those crappy 4 cylinders actually thought they had a chance. Revving up beside us at redlights. Then when it turned green they would floor it, and they couldnt even be categorized in the same league of power when we left them.
    -Harrison

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

DATS da kinda powa I'm talkin bout! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

632 c.i.d. "Monster Merlin" - 780 HP on Pump Gas!
    [​IMG]

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

"632" Hardcore Aluminum 350cc 780HP 815#TQ P/N216-86936 $16,495.00 BUY NOW! "
    Now thats a big block!!!!

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

That is a kick ass big block. I also like the large displacement small blocks. A world "motown" 454 cu inch small block is quite nice. 600 hp from a small block is awesome. But if/when I do get a car like a chevelle, im sure ill go with the 780 horses and 632 cubes. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

i Haev the saem turge for speeed as you, cept I wana build an 68 to72 Noova for the the task.

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

thats not a bad price
    i know the 572 was going for 27 grand here in canada my boss almost got one at the plant had some tour were they mad them ony 19 grand almost got it. why? (hes a pontiac guy) just cuz

8. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Wow, I did some searching and found an even bigger and much more powerful big block. To be exact, a Steve Schmidt "COMMANDER" 760 cubic inch monster that puts out 1560 hp. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I wonder how fast that does the quarter mile?
    -Harrison

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Try one of these on for size Chevy V12 Now one of these would be bad ass.

10. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Thats an extremely nice engine. A V-12 that weighs 522 lbs, and has 1600 horsepower with a turbocharger. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    -Harrison