Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oh man - FINALLY saw Star Wars today - espisode III stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by solowookie, May 18, 2002.

1. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

we won tickets from a utah TV station (they gave use an extra 2 cuz we were coming from out of state so we started the day by leaving at 6:00 am - already had tickets purchased for the 1:30 viewing so we got out of the theater at 11:30 - drove until noon to get to the other theater, ate lunch real quick, and then caught it the second time.

man kids absolutely LOVED it, and their daddy loved it even more!!!

I'm curious what everybody thinks will happen in Episode III? I know the story line fairly well - there are several thats that have to happen in the next episode, but it will be interesting non the less.

2. solowookie

Re: oh man - FINALLY saw Star Wars today - TWICE!!!

awe come on guys - I'll throw you a bone...

Anakin must complete his circle to the dark side, that means something must happen to Padme, and Anakin must feel for some reason that the Jedi are responsible.

Count Dooku will be defeated - most likely be either Anakin or Yoda (betting Yoda).

the twin's (Luke & Leia) must be born without Anakin's knowledge - he may know that Luke was born, and he definitely must not know that Leia is born. They will be placed, Leia with Bail Organa, and Luke with Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru.

clone army & trade federation must be completely defeated as well as the Jedi order (for the most part).

Anakin does bring balance to the force, but that is when he kill's Palpatine and turns from the Dark Side at the end of Return of the Jedi.

lots of other stuff

3. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

can you say episode III "the 4 hour movie" just to get to the point of where episode iv begins.... III should be pretty good... since there will have to be a hell of alot more story line in it in order to get caught up...

4. solowookie

they don't have to get 100% complete (some stuff will happen between movies), but right now I don't think there are really that many unanswered questions. I do not know how much you are into the comic's & the books, but there is a lot known that is not known from just the movies, and Lucas has coordinated that all.

however, I agree it will probably be 3+ hours, but I'm betting more action, and less story line then you'd think.