Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh man I hate women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm pretty sure that women are the most insane creatures known to man... This afternoon I decided I wanted to watch a movie, so I called one of my girl friends and asked if she wanted to watch it. She said sure, you can invite some people and I'll make dinner... So I start calling other friends, guys and girls, and get a few people who want to come... Then one of the girls who has a kid called me back and said she couldn't make it, her baby was being fussy and needed to get to bed... So I said okay and called the hostess and said one of the girls wouldn't be there. So she told me that if I wanted to watch the movie at the other girls house that was fine, but she wouldn't come, she had cleaning to do. I said I want to stick with the original plan, I just wanted to let you know you don't have to make as much food. So she said the world doesn't revolve around the other girl. If you want to watch it over there, that's fine. So I said, do you want to watch the movie or will we be interfering with your cleaning extravaganza? She said I want to watch the movie. I said then I'm friggin coming over like the plan has been for several hours. She asked how many people were coming, and I said it was just going to be us it looked like. Then I said Real friends don't like hanging out I guess. She said if you want to watch the movie with the other girl, go to her house, I have things to do here. So I asked again, do you want to see the movie or what? She said I do. and I said there's no need to get all girly about it, I could've sworn you said you weren't like other girls who are out of their minds. That was the end. I'm still sticking with the original plan.

:doah: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek1:

This is why I don't want a girlfriend. It'll be just like having girl friends only worse, because you get jealousy and clingyness thrown into the mix...

2. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

crazy wimmins

3. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

They are evil venom spitters, satan's spawn, but they are nice to look at, well not all of them anyway.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

and this my friend is why you wont have to worry about having a girlfriend.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Actually the Cape Buffalo is the most insane creature known to man, but they are too big to kep inside. And they don't have boobies.

6. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

you know what sucks? when one of your good friends that you always talked rigs with and the different aspects completly changes to talking about wimmin every time we talk now... stuuupid wimmins.

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

there are 3 important things in life... cars/trucks, women, and beer.

look at the bright side, at least he's not talking about guys or animals. :deal:

8. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

thats why i still referred to him as a friend lol

9. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

that's nice I needed a new sig:bow: :bow:

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ah... Better to be single and speak your mind than have a leash around your neck and kiss someone's ass... ;)

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

But... I can't hide it... I'm a hypocrite on this subject as well as some others. While women are crazy evil creatures, and I have no problem telling the friends mentioned earlier that they're crazy evil creatures..............

I lose it when hanging out with the beautiful Laura who will soon be my girlfriend... She's messed with my head before and I went crawling back... Gah...

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

:thinking:

Carl, you're begining to sound like a stalker.

while its not a bad thing to speak your mind, dont be so blunt about it. it will get you a long ways, trust me.

13. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

This man speaks the truth.

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

sometimes a little ass kissing is in order. remember, you kiss her ass, she may bery well kiss some part of your anatomy. :deal:

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm a very good stalker... Would you believe I dated Jennifer Lopez? It only lasted a few weeks, but it was pretty hot...

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

yeah, i'd believe that... i talked to this guy earlier today, he's gonna sell me this bridge... :rolleyes: