Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oh my god

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Oct 9, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

you guys are so not gonna belive this, but here goes anyway, this morning i am laying in bed (what else is new) looking at my bird feeder and then holy crap a god damn paragren falcon shows up on my railing and starts to head to the feeder to eat so i carefully climbed out of bed little wobbly and made it to the kitchen to get my camera he was watching me the whole time i was able to get one picture of him before he flew off! unbelivable! thought i would just share that with you guys! never saw one come that close before, i think he was looking for my little dog thank goodness she was in the house!LOL! or else she could of been breakfast for it.
    kelly

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

no way i dont belive you /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you better post that pic as proof /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol j/k that is cool they usually dont come in that close /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Probably looking for Mr. Squirrel or the tricolor songbird... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. NEOMASTINO2U

trust me i still don't belive the thing came that close! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i was able to get one pic but the flash went off and he flew away haven't seen him since, but man now i have 3 squirrels coming up and feeding what the hell do they do tell there relatives where the food is?!
    oh and i will post that pic when i get the film developed still in shock that one showed up like that it was wierd.
    kelly

5. mudhog

you do know i was jokeing by saying i didnt belive you right /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif that is cool that you got to see it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. NEOMASTINO2U

ya i know you were joking!LOL! i still don't belive i saw it, must be the new pain patch they got me on, maybe i am hallucinating! knowing me i will get the film developed and it will turn out to be a squirrel!LMAO!
    kelly

7. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

i think you need to take a few less of the little blue pills....

LOL...

It had to have been really hungry to come that close!!!

9. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthats gotta be it!
    kelly

10. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif