Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh, no you didn't! *snaps fingers*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Jul 25, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Oh, no you didn\'t! *snaps fingers*

You wouldn't believe what happened to my poor blazer over the weekend.
    Me and Nick are at his parents house waiting for a freind to come over. We were going to help him pick up some metal and bring some tools back to his house that he left at this other guys house.
    So, *knock, knock*, Dan is at the door. Nick greets him at the door while I'm trying to get my shoes on
    While Dan and Nick are standing at the door, I hear my horn go off. WTF? Dan turns around and Nick is just staring. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get my damned shoes on! So, Dan and Nick walk out to the blazer. Out of the two dumbfawks that tagged along with Dan, one of them is in my blazer, in the seat, honking the horn!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    Dan says, "Do you normally jump into a person you don't know's truck?"
    Dumbfawk says, "huh huh huh huh, hee hee hee..." or something like that.
    Nick says, "That's a good way to get yourself hurt"
    Dumbfawk says, "That's why I'm fast, huh huh huh hee hee hee"
    Now, keep in mind, fast dumbfawk is in the seat of my blazer while Dan and Nick are standing there by the door. Where the heck does he think he's going to run? So, luckily I was still fussin with my shoes and didn't see the guy in the truck, or I would have become livid. So, Nick told me the story while we were going over to a freind of Dan's house to pick up the tools. The whole night, I gave the little boy the hairy eyeball.

What would posess someone to do such a thing???? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif
    I wished Nick woulda drug him out and throw him on the ground like I would have done /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

Re: Oh, no you didn\'t! *snaps fingers*

you get'm Lara rrrrrreeeeeerrrrrr!!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

*Moron alert* /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

like the old saying goes YOU TOUCH MY TRUCK I BREAK YOUR FACE /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So he was like 10 then right, if not then I'da said "Donkey, you're lookin' fer a smack bottom" in my best SHREK voice, to get him gigglin' and then I'd have throttled the mental midget.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Don't Run Your fingers over my Truck and I won't run my Truck over you fingers /forums/images/icons/wink.gif .

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I like that one ! </font color>

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

what a DUMBASS!!

9. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

When I run inta people like that, I wanna just Slap they' MaMa for gettin' drunk an' givin' it up just to Hatch out a DumFawk like him.....And I bet he wuz a Ugly Baby Too.....gettin' you all worked up like that!!......... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

hit em with a header /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

11. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

What an idiot! That is a sure fire way to get shot. DUUUH!

I had a similar experience yrs ago. I was in a convience store and looked out the window to see someone getting into my Jeep. I tell the guy behind the counter to call the cops. (there was fixin to be homicide in the parking lot!) I run out the door to see a friend of mine that moved away sitting there grinning. He was passing through town and seen it and knew I was there. At least I remembered to stop the guy from calling the police. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Geez girl, he is lucky you didnt catch him. You would have yourself a new hood ornament /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

He otta be lucky that you didn't see him. Other wise the last thing he would of saw was a header flying his way and the last thing he would hof heard was a THWACK as it connected.

Moron's like that just piss me off.

14. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Maybe you should show him my rattkesnake post /forums/images/icons/grin.gif that was a good reason to leave the doors open /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

15. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I sure hope I got all the dumbass germs out of my truck....icky! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Lucky for him, I was away from home and did not bring a header with me /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    I could just see myself chasin him down the street waving a header haha!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

that would be cool, dude /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yea some kid i barely kno jus jumped up into my sub one time and sat in the driver's seat. we were at camp (im on staff at a boy scout camp every summer) i had my sub down by all the campers and some of the kids are like in awe of it and the door is open and all of a sudden one kid that i hardly even know jumps into my seat and acts like hes drivin it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i ask him "do u wanna get hurt" and he looks at me with this ****tard look on his face like "what do you mean", im like "get the hell out of my truck!" and he slides down and walks away all sad lookin. later that day the director comes up to me and tells me not to yell at the kids. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Carl, are you bored or are you stalking Lara's previous posts? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Had to bring an old thread back up! Did you see the last date on there? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

umm... it's old???????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

crap........ /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

20. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

women are allowed to kick guys in the nuts when they have a good reason.

im letting you know now you had a damn good reason.
    so i give you permission to kick him in the nuts the next time you see him.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifGrant