Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh no.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Dec 31, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Man I'm sitting here in my office and typing nasty notes to coworkers while I try to regulate the gurgling in my stomach. You see, my wife cooked green chili enchilladas and spicy cheese soup for me and one of my buddies last night. At around 10 I thought I had it under control, but then one of the maintence guys brings in a big crock pot and gives me some of the contents. He calls them cabbage wraps. They are a combination of really spicy meat, rice, and peppers stewed and wrapped up in a piece of cabbage and then cooked. The whole thing is sitting in a bowl of chili sauce. I've already taken a bite and ascertained that it's goooood stuff. But OMG once I finish this bowl I'm going to be lethal. The wife wants to spend the night low key, laying around and watching movies at the house. At this point however, I don't know how safe that route will be. It WILL not keep me from eating this though. The guy only brought in about 6 of them and I was one of the lucky few to get one. Simply Awesome. I'm so happy!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!!!Man, your wife is gonna shoot you!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Shes goign to be hiding under a blanket all night like this --> /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Happy New Year to you too buddy. You must be off work cause I haven't seen any emails float over. Lucky Dawg!

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Nope, I am at work... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Just been trying not to fall asleep! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

yeah same here...it's a SLOW day. Half the damn plant is off. I didn't even bother to change into my work clothes. Well shoot me an email [darn]...I'm here till 2 or 3. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Two words-------> Dutch Oven

She'll love ya forever! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Lol somebody is spending their new years on the toilet.

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

no, that's the old break in trick. I knew this one was a keeper when she started sleeping between the top sheet and the blanket. HAHA.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif