Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh the joys of college (rant)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, May 31, 2005.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

So I have this freakin huge group presentation due today on GM and the UAW for my econ class. Our paper ended up being around 50 pgs long too. Well our group barely got this stupid presentation done on time, and most of us were up all night getting this damn thing done. Well we get to class, and another group went before us. Now keep in mind this presentation is supposed to be 20-25 minutes, they go for 40 freakin god damn minutes! :mad: Not to mention class started late, so the professor tells us to do our presentation anyway so we get all setup to do it, and we look at the time and we have 15 minutes to do it. :surepal: Needless to say I was a little pissed, as was everyone else in the group. Then to top it all off I try to register for summer classes and I cant, so I call them, well the lovely community college I go to thinks im still in high school and procedes to tell me I cant take summer classes unless I give them the transcripts from my high school. So I get to **** with that tomorrow and thursday, and with my luck I wont be able to get the damn classes I want and need. Oh yeah, and I have like 3 papers due thursday in 2 classes, in addition to freakin huge presentation I have to do in Econ. :mad: god I cant wait for this **** to be over!

2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I hear your pain. I had an sociology class where I had to make my final report-presentation. The professor called everybody in the class but me and ended the class? WTF. I spent at least 15hrs. putting this thing together and wasn't even called up. In the mean time everyone exits the classroom and I walk up to him and let him know of his error. This asshat tells me to make my presentation right now with only him in the room. :mad:

The presentation lasted 20 min. I got an A but it was a bitch.

3. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

livin' the dream :haha:

4. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Screw that crap, that's why I got into my line of work, I can just be a dumb jock and look at dirt and chase people all day. :D

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

buy them books send them to school and all they want to do is $@*^% the teacher :rotfl: