Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oh the tragedy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I'm coming home from work today and I'm in the transition from one highway to the other when people start slowing down and swerving and I see a lot of crap on the pavement.

The first thing I see looks like gold tin foil on the roadway, but I drive by it and it's wire. But that wasn't it, there was spools and spools of this stuff all over.

Guess what the spools was? 20/25? pound spools of MIG wire. There must of been 20 of them all over the place. Most had busted up and came unraveled, but there was a few that was still intact.

In fact, there was a guy carrying two of them to his car /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

did you get any?

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, with it being a major highway, and a state vehicle on the side; how would it have looked if I did? BTW, I was in uniform at the time. [I love Jeeps], I'm tired of wearing my uniform when I'm coming home from work. Yesterday, I was in line at the Post Office picking up a package and some old lady (think she sewed a flag or two with ole Betsy Ross) was claiming that it was unconstitutional for USPS to inspect media packages and when she said something to me, I just shrugged my shoulders and she went off on me.

Anyway, I could have grabbed three rolls and been set for life /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Sucks having integrity sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif