Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

oh yea..im a die hard mechanic!! haha

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Jul 1, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Apr 7, 2002
    well not really..compared to these guys who do it for a living and all i cant compare..im only 16 to! but ive been working on putting my transfer case and drive shafts back in, and starter, tranny, and other things, well i still need my dad to get the tranny jack..i all most broke my back trying to get the transfer case up in there YEA RIGHT..way to heavy!! but i got my starter in and all that little stuff.but ive been out in that garage in that heat all day and i mean from like 10 till now which is like 8:40..and let me tel lyou!! i have a even higher respect for mechanics, its fun., but man does it wear you out, speacialy in the heat. and i got like 4 hours sleep last night cuase i had to start summer school for math HAHA..that i was so tired form working on the blazer..i actually fell asleep or just about anyway right under it on the creeper when i was done wokring!!HAHA..i guess im pretty hard core hehe..but when i was done for the day i junmped in the pool and it made the whole world look different! haha /forums/images/icons/cool.gif