Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OH ****

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jeremy_C, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Yep..motor made that expensive KNOCK tonite. Bad BAD BAD, did i mention BAD sounding? Oh its bad. Just thought i'd put the obituary on here lol. Visitation is at 5pm /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So whats the plans now ??? Maybe ask Santa for a crate motor ???

3. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Yeah!...and a new blazer too!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Probably gonna just get it rebuilt, if it can be. I dont think it cracked the block. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What size engine is it anyways ???? I've bought good running used 350's for $200.00 to $300.00 pleanty of times. If you can find a good used motor, think of dropping it in till you can build the motor of your dreams !!!!!!!! I'm running my 100% factory stock 400 small block till I can get either a 383-HT crate motor, or a 454 !!!!!!! Can't decide on if I wanta stay small block, or go big block. Both have thier advantages.