Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OHV park in central Utah?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by great scott, Mar 10, 2003.

1. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

I have just got back from a board meeting with my local fair grounds dep., about building an OHV park at our fair grounds. They said they would supprot it and think it would complement the attractions already there. So know I need to do some more home work specificaly how much money. I am thinking a log cross, tire pit, RTI ramp, rock garden, ect. would be cheap and easy to get started with, more costly courses comming later on. Any ideas to make this fly? Would you stop on your way to Moab? Would you be interested in competing in a competetion similiar to Top Truck,or just Rock Crawl, or Mud, Here if the facilities were available? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Where in Utah is this going to take place? I'm in a club based out of SLC & I think the guy's would help in any way they can. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

If every thing goes as planned it will be in Carbon County at the fair grounds. There wont be any trails to speak of but several obstical courses such as; a rock garden, a log cross, an RTI ramp, a mud bog, a tire pit, a frame twister, and maybe even a man made trench some what like the Tank Trap in Hollister. If you have any suggestions let me know. Things are going well and it looks like this just might happen. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif