Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OHV Park In Mississippi

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NOT4SHW, Feb 10, 2003.

1. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

Just passing on the word that we will be starting work on a an Off-Road Vehicle park in Southern Mississippi. We're planning to get started this coming weekend maping out trails and such. The park will include anything from technical trail rides, mud boggs, ATV trails, rural camping, etc. It has a large creek that runs through the middle so the trails will have great views as well and hopefully canoeing in the future. We will be looking for assistance in building the trails and such and those that dedicate there time be compensated with passes and such when the park is opened. Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K5Junkie

K5Junkie 1/2 ton status

Good! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

Any chance you'll be coming down this weekend?

4. msuforeman

msuforeman Newbie

That's good to here!! I wish a couple more would evolve in MS. How many acres will it be? And what county is it in?

K5Junkie---I live in Madison. Do you wheel much? And where do you go? It pretty much sux for wheeling in MS. Hopefully this will change with the new park. I went to Superlifts Park in Hot Springs last October and it was a blast. The rocks were something I've never done before but I sure wish we had more of them around here.

Brian

5. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

It's in George County, at the Stone County/George County line on Vestry Rd.