Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok, 2 more K5 videos then I'll be done for a while

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 31, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

2. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

your videos are always intresting ;D

3. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

Alan,
    Cool video's. I wanna figure out how to take vids from my camera and put them on the computer, but haven't gotten that down yet..

You may well be the most addicted person as far and number of trucks on ck5:bow: at least in the top 10 ;)
    thanks,
    James

4. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Travis's 84 was owning those pits.:eek1: Those were some great vids. Sorry to hear shes down. That ALWAYS sucks.

5. mountainexplorer

His motor was a pretty strong motor... supposedly 400 or 450 HP, with a roller cam, roller rockers, Pete Jackson gear drive. Right now it's on it's last leg and needs to be freshened up.

He was running my 39.5 Boggers in those clips and it sure robbed power in high range, but in low range with 4.88 and the 700R4 it just took off. The next day during the races the pits got a bit bouncy and his front end landed hard enough on his last run to break the 10-bolt carrier. But he still got 1st place in "Modified Street" class.

6. mountainexplorer

I finally found the CD that came with my camera and the USB cable (Ive had the camera since Sept 2004) and hooked it up. But I still can't get sound transferred with the video for some reason. Plus the clips seem to be real choppy and low quality.

Right now I'm out of video to mess with... but I have about 50+ hours of other off-road footage on VHS and 8mm tapes that someday I'll figure out how to get on the computer. Of course out of 50 hours of tape theres only probably 2 hours of actual usable or interesting action footage.

Not as "interesting" as some of the stuff I saw you doing on yours. :haha: :wink1: