Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK BOYS & GIRLS IT MOAB TIME, PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Sep 9, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Time to step up and commit.

Here is the deal. Like the post said, we are leaving on Wed night, and heading up to Flagstaf for the night and then head to UT in the AM on Thursday.

I am graciously going to pickup the tab on the Hotel Rooms in Flagstaff, but in order to do this, I need to know exaclty who is going to make it. I'm using some of my Hampton Inn points and we will probably be staying in the Embasy Suites... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But in order to do this I need to get a somewhat acurate head count as to who is going up with us on Wed night.

Here is what I have already:

Marv Springer/Jill Probably 2
    Brian/Shaner/Eric Absolutely 3
    Rob/Joey/Grant Absolutely 3
    Russ/Son Probably 2

Russ I am counting on you buddie, won't be the same without you. Let me know for sure this week sometime.

Marv/Jill: I don't even want to hear it, but tell me anyways, give me a % on the odd of attending.

Is there anyone else I am missing?????? If so speak now or forever hold your peace.

Rob

2. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

I'm still on the fence. Trying to come up with a workable plan. Alot depends on my work though /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Baring major catastrophe or unfinished buggy I'll be there...

4. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    or unfinished buggy

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, that wouldn't happen with you, would it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just giving you some grief /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, now quit screwing around already /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Nah, not me! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's just that last year I finished welding up the "bed" at around 3-4 am on Thursday(?) morning before driving up to Moab. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Still to go this year.

Must do: Floors, Shifters, mounting 4 seats and harnesses, exhaust so I can get my front shaft back in, and miscelaneous electrical.

Want/Need: Rear links, front spring relocate again, skid plate and second cross member for doubler, dash, paint...

Sigh...

6. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Time to step up and commit.

Here is the deal. Like the post said, we are leaving on Wed night, and heading up to Flagstaf for the night and then head to UT in the AM on Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you guys were running the Helldorado's on Thursday? If you guys are going to be there Thursday afternoon I'll leave early Thursday and meet you somewhere in Moab.
    Let me know.

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

here we go in the finelli express....
    Im goinf for extra sure now. and money will not be a problem for me... that was the only possible probelm. but not anymore
    i may come up to PHX on the 29th...
    dont know yet.
    Grant

8. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Once again, I will not be embarassing the K5s in Utah...
    damn brokeass towrig.