Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK, Did the clutch pedal asembly swap last night.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

And I got so pissed off at it, that I destroyed my dash bezel. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Dropped the steering cloumn to get the old assembly out- No big deal, the old stuff came out pretty easy. So I was hoping I'd be able to get the clutch pedal assembly in there without totaly removing the steering cloumn from the truck. Nope. So out comes the steering column. After 45 minutes of cussing and throwing tools around, I had the clutch pedal in there. Then I realized I forgot that big a$$ heavy spring that goes on the clutch pedal. ARGHHHHH!!!! So 1 hour later, 1 destroyed dash bezel, a custom welded 3' rod for leverage on the spring, 7,598 cuss words and a vice grip, I had the spring installed too. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif NEVER want to do that again. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Wanna do another swap again? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

No. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Not even if someone paid you? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif