Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok i cant be the only one here!!!! ///RANT/// *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 25, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Post deleted by muddysub

i had no idea i would start somethin like this. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: ok i cant be the only one here!!!! ///RANT///

mtv having a black music month??? isn't that what it is already?????

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I hear ya. I'm /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif too. I, however, care not to comment as it may be found inappropriate by some audiences. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I feel the same way but I wont dare get started because I wont have nice things to say. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

you are most definitely not alone, MTV and the hip-hop culture make me sick.

6. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

Cracker Pride Month < kinda has a ring to it, huh?

NITRO

7. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

don't forget black stars channel /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    I'm not even going to get started on this subject /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not even going to get started on this subject

[/ QUOTE ] I can see this thread getting ugly in a big hurry... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm not even going to get started on this subject

[/ QUOTE ] I can see this thread getting ugly in a big hurry... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    so do i /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, since y'all are calling the ugly shots and I'm here now, let's get the party started........

[naughty word] THE WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Think I'll fasten my safety strap and get my 11' pole ready.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[naughty word] YOU HONKY BASTAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Y'all are pissed cause you kept the black man down for 200 years, brought them over on slave ships, made them till your farms, then when you couldn't own the black man anymore, you moved them to the ghettos and now the cops shoot down the black man just cause his black.

You white man forced the American Indian off of their land by raping their women, killing them with the butts of your rifles and the points of your bayonets, staved them with rancid meat and poison their bodies with your smallpox.

[naughty word] WHITEY!!!!!!!!! ALL WHITE MAN MUST DIE!!!!!!

How's it feel for a little payback???????? Huh, Huh????????

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yea no crap, bubba... beside every "RACE" has so many different ethnicities. For exmaple: Asian = chinese, japanese, Korean, etc. But you call em all chinese, just becuase theres 2 billion of em doenst mean their all chinese. Thats the same thing as saying mexican for all latinos. In texas and california, they're mexicans, in florida they're all cubans, and in NY they're all puerto ricans, what the fock is up with that? White people are english, irish, romanian, whatever the fock, it doenst matter. South africans are fockin' white too!

--Racism, segregation, whatever you may say, is such bullsh!t, EVERYONE makes such a damn big deal about it. Joking about race is fine and completely funny, i think, but people are too damn PC now adays. Everyone gets pissed if their race doenst get credit or a month or a gawd damn channel... stop crying about it, you focking baby's. Flame if you want, i dont give a crap. [​IMG]

15. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

White people aren't allowed to have their own month because if you're white and you're proud of your racial heritage you're a Nazi. It's wrong but that's just the way it is.

Our track record for dealing with non-white, less advanced civilizations is far from stellar. Of course, EVERY race has treated other races poorly throughout history. It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

Do you know how a large percentage of the African slaves were made available to the Americans? Opposing tribes captured them and sold them to slave traders, that's how. In fact, a black buddy of mine jokes that Africans INVENTED slavery and the white folks said "Gee, that's a good idea!!!"

It's too bad, but race issues will never go away........

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

DOWN WITH WHITEY!!!!!!

KILL THE HONKEYS!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

BUNCH OF INBRED, COUNTRY MUSIC LISTENING, 4X4 DRIVING WHITE SHEET WEARING WHITE BREAD MUTHA[NAUGHTY WORD]

17. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

cracker pride month? lets do it... seriously, if there were a white history month, however non-PC it would be, anyone who is excluded would whine.. much like everyone is doing here, right now... just let it go, eventually aids will overcome... weaker species never survive... ok so that was pretty darned rude, but the way i see it is...if "they" can have black everything day, month, week, we should be able to ignore "them" for a month, right? oh well who cares really, and if i offended anybody....bite me

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Do you know how a large percentage of the African slaves were made available to the Americans? Opposing tribes captured them and sold them to slave traders, that's how.

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you for bringing up that little known fact. I was going too mention it myself. I'm pretty disscusted with all the racist crap I see everywhere. And too be honest, 90% of what I see is against the white man. Now we have collages giving credit too students becouse of the color of thier skin ??? Thats just bullshit !!!!! Go on accodemic abilitys alone !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Well canmore... your buddy is right, Africans used each other as slaves first. I wouldnt say they invented slavery; there has always been some sort of "exploiting the weak for profit and free/cheap labor" going on in the world since the beginning of time.
    Why not have a Cracker Pride month? Its called free speech, anyone against it should shut the fock up and get the fock out of the country if they can't handle it. Same for the people who are agianst Nazi rally's or KKK or what have you. It may be morally wrong to some or most people, but fock em, its free speech.

Z3- You're abso-focking-lutely right! In michigan, being a negro gives you more "points" than a 1600 on the SAT. I say FOCK THAT SH!T! Affirmitive action only creates more racism. Yes, some people do come from economically disadvantaged homes, which is people's argument, but that doenst mean they are mexican or black! there are plenty of disadvantaged white & asian people all around.

20. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Do you know how a large percentage of the African slaves were made available to the Americans? Opposing tribes captured them and sold them to slave traders, that's how.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were slaves that were Mexican/Latin, Asian, European, Spanish, Middle Eastern and lots of other things as well as white.... it wasn't just the black folks who got to be them.... I always love how this fact is over looked so often. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif