Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok i just need to let out some steam..dont need to read..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Dec 15, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ok, my truck is runnin like total [darn] right now..im so sick of carbs!! thing dont idel for [darn]..messin with the adjusment screws dont do [darn]..so theres that deal anyway..second, i got a day suspension tomorrow in school for skiipping a 4 hour saterday detention...but theres no way im ganna waste 4 hours of my saterday for being LATE FOR A CLASS BY LIKE 30 SECONDS TO A MINUTE FOR CRYING OUT LOAD!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that just doesnt balance out at all,

so i get home form school today then over ot frinds house to check out his car hes having problems with..later i go back home ot change into my work clothes and bring over some tools and he goes to get the parts, by the time i reach my house im really fed up with the way this damn truck is running so i spend about 30 minutes f-ing with the carb..with no success.then my dad comes home.."when ya workin next" is the first hting he asks me..(i just started a new job...FINALLY GOT ONE...RIGHT?..WELL)..i say thursday..then he goes ot me "well that dont sound very promising does it"? ...OK WELL F U TOO, THANX BUDDY..

then hes standing there next to the phone and i STUPIDLY replay the messages o nthe machine cuase i see a new one on there..well..its my damn principle blabbing on me about my suspension tomorrow..(mind you that message was NOT on the machine when i got home from school earlier..probboly thoght she could catch my dad at home) so then he gets all bent outa shape about that..and gives me this whole damn stupid lecture..and also says i cant use my truck at all now of course like he alwaysss does

so now i cant go back to my friends house to wokr on the car..so i gatta call him back..and tell him to bring it over hear tomorrow or something /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    GGRRRRRRRRR

phew...ok..im ok now /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

man, been there, done that. pricinpals are f*ckers, arent they.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i usually get saturday school for being late. last time it was because i parked my truck on the dirt hill behind the parking lot... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

bring the idle speed up some, then turn the mixture down til it wants to stall out then back out a 1/4 turn each... anyways..one hour in school sounds like a pretty frugal trade for a 4 hour saturday..

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hmm i tryed messing with the screws..non of them seem to be doing sh!t which i thought was wierd..idle didnt seem to do nothing when i back the screw in or out..

and i think you miss-read my post lol..i have a day suspension..thats like 7 hours..(the whole school day) becuase i skipped the 4 hour saterday, but its alright cause im only missing school, not a weekend

5. Confedneck

if its a quadrajet, were you adjusting the two screws on the front of the carb that are angled slightly out?..
    anyways if you think thats stupid..try my getting 3 days out of school suspension and 5 days anger management class for flipping a yearbook camera the bird.. and it just happened to be that i was in yearbook LMAO.. i tried getting 10 days out of school for it, but it just didnt work.. the administration all thought it was too damned funny to really "punish me" so i got anger management after school, which i got to blow off 30 minutes of the 45 every day because i had work..HAH /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

lol, i would get community service or stupid chit like that. my friend went off on the principal and tore him a new one. my friend got 4 hours of window washing for that one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif of course i harassed him the entire time. i mean, come on, what are friends for?

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Try this.
    Show up to school on time cause it's good training for a job.
    Show Your Old Man some respect cause it's good training for a job.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Try this.
    Show up to school on time cause it's good training for a job.
    Show Your Old Man some respect cause it's good training for a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who needs to show up on time for school? Who needs to go to school anyways? Obviously, there is no need for spelling, punctuation and grammar skills in the future. (That is unless you don't mind paying someone with an education to fill out a resume)

Show respect for your parents? Who needs to do that? Tell your parents to [darn] off! They don't know anything! They made it to where they are now by being stupid, illiterate and uneducated. Right? Respect is something that is owed to you and you alone! After all, you are at least what, 17? You must know it all by now. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. Confedneck

showing up on time for school? rarely did that..now i show up an hour and a half early on average every day for work...

showing respect? only show respect if someone deserves it and shows you respect first, or in return..

now i know you guys are gonna flame me, call me a stupid, ignorant kid or something, im sure..but ya know what, i dont care, if someone doesnt show me respect, or isnt at least civil to me, they dont deserve my respect, and there are very few people like that.. your parents have "been there, done that" im sure, they say it all the time right? my mom does the whole "you think i got to be this old by being stupid", and i answer with "no, but you're still wrong"... when im right, im right and i know it.. anyways... enough for my mini-rant..

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ...how did i know the adults would get all get hyped up over this!? calm down..like i said u didnt have to read it anyways, and maybe u missed my point..my dad kinda pissed me of there..u try a long time to get a job, and work hard, and then he comes back and all he has to say is it doesnt sound promising? well excuse me , but that seemed a little rude to me. just becuase my parent, or any other adult for that matter, is an adult, doesnt mean that im not going to get mad at them for something and tell them whats on my mind, there just people, like everyone else /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

and i do show up to school on time, yes once and a while im late but my god..like uve never been late for something in your life? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif and when i say late..im talking like 30 seconds or so after the bell hear..not like 5 minuts or something. and when did i ever say once in that post that i knew everything?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif yes cause im sure you were a pefect kid and never were late for a thing and never got mad at his parents ever, and were to scared to say anything about it cause they were an.. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ADULLTTT

i know i know...us damn kids..we'll just never learn!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Yup yer right kids never learn, but just think when your an adult you'll get to say the same thing too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'd say just chill and learn from the experience. Crap happens to all of us at some point or another. it's how we learn to deal with it that makes us who we are.

Now that the Dad part is out of me.

It does sound messed up but what can you do about it but really just roll with it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I gotta admit at first I thought "what a twerp, throwin a fit like that", but then I thought yeah when I was in HS I woulda done the same thing and busted a window or two in the process.
    You were just blowing off steam on the keyboard which is better than a lot of ways you could have handled it.

12. landsmasher

And I am laughing at MYSELF because I knew that you were all going to say all of that... Ya know why? That's what I said when I was your age... LOL!! One thing is for sure.... You guys are all right and you are winners because you stand up for yourselves. Just keep in mind that it's a cold hard world out there and once you are out of the nest,,,, things get tough. So get all you can now and have a happy life with as little struggeling as possible. When you get older it's harder to compete...

You guys can't be all bad because you are here on CK5... I'm just trying to give ya a little help along the way... That's all...

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yeah who needs school...your smart enough now... oh yea I asked my 6 year old and he says you spelled saterday wrong

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

The sad thing is... I'm only 19 and I agree with the "adults" in this thread /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif way to make me feel old before I'm young...

15. landsmasher

I still laugh out loud when I see the rabbit with the pancake on his head./forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

PAD....

16. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

huh...did i? i cant seem to find it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif