Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok, I thought this was funny...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieGuy3, Mar 22, 2003.

1. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

After Reading Bubba Ray's and several other posts, I figured I'd add this for all of your enjoyment. A friend sent it to me and I had to add it to my page...Enjoy!
    France Joke

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    BTW shouldn't that say Jacques Iraq?

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's a fawking classic!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

LMAO!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

damn frenchies. its ok though, they have shown their true colors, and its safe to say that the average american's opinion of france is gonna be negative for a looooong time.... and someday they are gonna need some help...

j

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nice!!

[ QUOTE ]
    that the average american's opinion of france is gonna be negative for a looooong time....

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically, it'll be the same as it's always been.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, i think most people were pretty much indifferent with respect to france... not really positive or negative. I havent liked em ever since the whole Libya fly-over incident... but thats just me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

8. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I used to work at a gun shop. We had this old French MAS military rifle that was in superb shape even though it was 50 years old. The running joke about that rifle was:

Never fired, only dropped once. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

All I have to say is....
    Re: My Jerry Lewis comment in another post somewhere on here....
    AND
    2) EuroDisney.
    That explains it all about who we're talking about...lol
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif