Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK, I'm a bluebie again? WTF?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by steelsoldiers, Jan 29, 2004.

1. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

OK, I\'m a bluebie again? WTF?

I'm paid up through 10/04, what's up guys? I feel so ashamed to be blue again /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif What will people think of me.....?

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: OK, I\'m a bluebie again? WTF?

This happens evey once in a while, you simply renewed before your Membership expired from the old system, with our transition to the new system. I am asking Members in the old system to let their Membership expire then renew in the new system (my Membership) to avoid being shut off, but not a real big deal, your all set. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. steelsoldiers

Cool, thanks Steve! You da man /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif! I wasn't pissed at all, I was just messing around. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Is there any way to tell who is in the new and who is in the old system? When I renewed back in July, was about the time you changed to this new renewal system. Just trying to figure out what I need to due come July /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. CK5

Anyone who has renewed or joined AFTER June 1 is in the new system (except Moderators), if you click on the "My Membership" link and you can login then of course that would be a pretty good clue you are in the new system. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    The last Member to leave the old system will have his Membership expire on May 29 2004, from that point on all Members will be in the new system and believe me I can hardly wait. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone who has renewed or joined AFTER June 1 is in the new system (except Moderators), if you click on the "My Membership" link and you can login then of course that would be a pretty good clue you are in the new system. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    The last Member to leave the old system will have his Membership expire on May 29 2004, from that point on all Members will be in the new system and believe me I can hardly wait. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please let me know if I'm understanding this correctly. When my membership expires in a month or so, I'd be better off letting myself turn blue before I renew so that I'll go into the new system? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Could you please clarify this a little bit for me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Rick

7. steelsoldiers

Also, not to change the subject, but how come I have to expire my cookies every time I come to the forum? It will say, "welcome steelsoldiers," but the ads will be showing. I have to expire my cookies and then log back in to get rid of the ads. Any ideas? Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have to do that myself quite often ???? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Check to be sure your computer clock is set to the right time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That will screw with your cookies.

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please let me know if I'm understanding this correctly. When my membership expires in a month or so, I'd be better off letting myself turn blue before I renew so that I'll go into the new system? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Could you please clarify this a little bit for me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so, I re-registered a couple months before I became blue, and I'm able to log into My Membership /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

OK, maybe not, I just tried it and it wouldn't let me in. It worked a few weeks ago though /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Maybe you should just let it expire then start over /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. CK5

FYI - If you change your password under the "My Membership" link it will change both your Membership password AND your forum password, if you change your password using the forum "My home" link it will only change your forum password and not your Membership link. Also, you can go into the My Membership area and hit the forgot my password link and get it mailed to you.

13. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Hmmm....well i thought i had renewed in November before my membership had expired.....well a couple of weeks ago i noticed that i was BLUE. I had not been on that much during december and january SOOOOO....i second guessed myself and RENEWED again. I thought maybe i had not renewed but I was pretty sure i did in November.

Steve, can you check into this? Did i renew twice and pay twice? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif