Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok...im a moron..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Aug 9, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ever run into a pole at 35 mph on a minibike?

Bryan

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

First off are you ok?

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea lol..besides cutting my foot and slamming the engine and knocking the fly wheel or something which we fixed..me and the bike are fine...i did to big of a U turn..to aviod going into the other street..wasnt paying much attention and going to fast..and i came up and hit it more like 15 actually..just felt like an ass lol.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Bryan

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Since you're ok......

.......here goes: /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif !!!!!!

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

LOL!! Well at least your ok and you shouldnt feel like an ass. We have jumping poles here too. They can be a pain in the butt. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea...this sounds dumb but i was laughing the whole way walking my bike back home haha

NBryan

7. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

Don't feel too bad. Back in March, I broke my arm on my three-wheeler in my driveway.

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

HAHA thats good to..howd that happen?

Bryan

9. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

I replaced the axle bearings and when I put it all back together I was stupid enough not to check the brakes. Decided to take it for a test ride. I rode down the driveway, turned around and got on it comming back, I was doing about 15-20 about half way through second gear within about 35 feet (it's pretty quick). I grabbed the brake and nothing happened. So, basically I ran out of driveway and hit the ditch at the end of it. I got into a real argument with the guy in the ER over weather or not it was caused by the lack of a fourth wheel (I'm a big trike fan).

10. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

Oh, the worst part of it was that it happened the Monday of spring break and I had plans to go riding all week.

11. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I ran into a lift pole skiing about 13 yrs ago. I was hauling ass too!! No damage to me, but the lift stopped right as I hit the pole. Don't it was b'cos of me, but it was funny. Everyone on the lift was giving me a hard time aaaaaallllllll day long. It wasn't a very big place. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahaha..yea i like trikes to....wanted one a while ago..but then i started getting into trucks more and got my k5..so i kinda forgot bout it i just mess with my minibike once and a while when i get bored.. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Bryan

13. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Hey, I like 3 wheelers, if you get a flat you can still ride it home on 2, had to do this at Pismo /forums/images/icons/grin.gif