Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok, I'm in. Bot '87 K5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by crahm, Jul 31, 2001.

1. crahm

crahm Registered Member

Ok, I\'m in. Bot \'87 K5

Found it. '87 FI 350. Black w/red interior (paint is bad) . $3,700. 160K miles, good strong motor. Flowmaster. Tranny has been gone through. The driver's seat needs rebuilding, the foam inside has collapsed but the cloth is in excellent shape. I was looking for a duck hunting mud truck so I'm going to have limited slips put in the front & rear and put on 32" Wrangler or BFG Mud tires. My 4x4 shop owning buddy said about $1,100 to put in the limited slips and rebuild the front hubs/bearings. Thought I'd replace battery cables, belts, hoses, etc. to get it sturdy for the road. Carpets need cleaning.

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Re: Ok, I\'m in. Bot \'87 K5

Congrats dude ! ! Any pics? [​IMG]

Paul a.k.a. Paulie a.k.a. Juan Valdez, take your pick ! [​IMG]

3. crahm

crahm Registered Member

Re: Ok, I\'m in. Bot \'87 K5

No pics yet. Hell, I don't even know how to put them online. My motherinlaw has a digital camara. It seems everyone has a web site personal that they post pictures on. I'll talk to my ISP and see if he'll let me post some.?