Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK im mad

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Jul 17, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Today I went to pick up my Blazer from the shop[​IMG] and they told me it would be ready Friday night. so I went to get it Friday night (even though I knew it wouldn't be ready) and asked for it and they told me it wasn't ready yet. So I told them they said it would be ready but they said they didn't have time for it. So they said it would be ready by noon on Saturday and they would call me to come pick it up. They called me at 4:50 on Sat and said it was ready but they were closing and they were closed Sun too. I finally went up there today and I got it but they charged me $444.00 and before they did anything to it they said they would call me if it was over $250. I didn't get a call. The guy I talked to that said he'd call if it was over 250 wasn't there so I am going back to get a refund tomorrow. They also told me they had to disconnect the MSD ignition and its running off the stock ignition now. I asked them why they did this and they said that it made the stuff break the last time. I know they did this because of their warranty but I'm hooking it up again and if something goes wrong, its going factory so I'll get the warranty. This is incredible bullsh!t

90K5

2. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

I say don't give 'em any leway......stick it to the dealer whenever you can!!

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Actually I didn't even take it to the dealer. I learned that lesson a while ago. I usually do the work myself but sometimes I dont have time. I also give them the crap after they do the work so they won't mess stuff up anymore than they already did.

90K5