Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok Im moving

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Oct 7, 2002.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Ok I am moving so if you want to help me out if I break down long the wa please let me have your phone number. Im leaving from Ketchikan AK to Prince Rupert on thursday then driving to Washington state and then a week later Im going to Boise Idaho and then a week after that Im going to Stockton CA. So if you live along the way and Migth want to help if I do break down but hopefully I wont give me your number.

Thanks
    Brian
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="red"> </font color> <font color="blue"> </font color>

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

604 583 5163

I'm home a lot during the day, if you want to stop by anyways that's cool too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you need a hand with any repairs or problems that's no problem either... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if your going to be in the portland area send me a pm and ill give you my number /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Ok sounds good.

5. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

if you are coming through yakima, washington, that would be I82, let me know /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Which way you are going to Stockton from Bosie? If you go thru Elko Nv(shortest route to I-80 from Bosie) PM Me and i'll give you my number. I have a complete machine shop at my disposal.
    Hey I rember you........... You said "Barge " in your last post /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif