Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, I'm still lookin for another truck 87-91

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by bablazer73, Feb 28, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

ok, I\'m still lookin for another truck 87-91

The deal on one fell through. Can you believe the guy wants to keep his truck???? the nerve of some people!!!

Andre???? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I am looking for a 87-91 blazer. must have a gray, black or red interior. Options a plus. Body overall condition doesn't matter. It's gonna get painted no matter what. 350/700R4 preferred. running or not. Need a project truck for the wife to ride in. If you know of something somewhere, Please let me know. the cheaper, the better. I will travel a couple hundred miles. I am in albany, NY. If you guys see something, or hear of a deal, let me know please??

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: ok, I\'m still lookin for another truck 87-91

A friend of mine his stepdad has an 89-91 K5, I think its pretty well optioned, has 350, 700 R4. Goot dent in one quarter panel, some rust(I know around the seat belts for sure, nothing aesthetically(sp??) rusty. Its down here in Sellersville. Hes looking to get rid of it after winter(next couple months). I'm sure it will go cheap. The motor needs valve seals that I know of. I will ask my buddy to talk to him about it.

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I'm parting an '87 that HAD gray interior and power options. It's a theft recovery so there isn't much that hasn't been broken but it'd be a good start if you want a project. Here's the link. I can give you more details if it's something you're interested in. (yes I do have the doors and top, but no tailgate)

4. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know a guy wanting to sell his 90 blazer, he's the original owner. I'll e-mail him to find out if it's still for sale. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. bablazer73

Interesting, does it run? and how well? but it's only a 305? I really want a 350, since it might have to tow a camper also.

6. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I've still gotta see if it runs or not. Sorry it's not a 350... I was a little dissapointed it was a 305 and all I wanted it for was the body /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

If you're still looking for one, I pass a pretty nice K-5 for sale everyday on my way to school. I know its the newer styled (81+, dont think the front clip has been changed) black GMC Jimmy. From what I can see going by everyday at 55 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif, it has had the drivers side door replaced. I dont know what the price is but I would be happy to stop by and get more details if you're interested.

By the way, it is at a place called Wimpy's Auto on Route 104 heading towards Brockport in case you are ever in the area.

-pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Well, I think that it is time for me to bite the bullet and get a new truck, if I do, you can have my 92' for a deal that you cannot refuse.

9. bablazer73

I hardly ever get out that way anymore. With the last company I worked for, I was out that way every week!
    Thanks for looking, But I have made a deal (agian) with Andre and I'm getting his 89.

10. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Hey Henry,
    If this falls through again this CK5 member "corradofreek" in Syracuse has a 90' he wants to sell. Its in the "CNY" post right above yours... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif