Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK Its to hot to get outside..........

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Moose, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

OK Its to hot to get outside and do anything so how about a get together for dinner and drinks with the significant other? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

But I thought the "DRY" heat was OK??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

NO its hotter then hell here. I want to move away. But the wifes family is here. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

What ya' talking about. I just got through cleaning up the back yard and trimming the bushes. About to clean up the shop and start working on finishing my cross member too... Weather says it's only 114* today, sheesh... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

My meter says 115 and I just got done washing the Blazer, the wifes Safari and now I'm about to tackle the yard.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif This isn't hot, wait til the monsoons kick in and it gets humid then it gets fawked.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I got a call from family out in cali, they say its 90* out there with 80% humidity /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif..

Thats he!!, that's like 120* here, This weather is great, I'll take it over the winters out East anytime..

7. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

What heat? I was over at Marve's with Rob workin on my tube doors, then went home and welded in a sweater and pants, hot??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I spent fri and sat swaping motors in a k5, then on sun I parted a vette out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

don't worry im with ya guys, doin a hydro clutch conversion...sure feels good can't wait till moonsoon (humid /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif)

10. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

yeah i am almost done moving 6 yards of dirt with a tiny a$$ wheel barrow....
    about 7 more loads to go. it hit 120 here yesterday and today...
    i need a tent for the driveway...
    Grant

11. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

hot what are you crazy it not hot. it was like 118 and i still tore out 3500lbs of concret to day in my drivway. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    don't worry im with ya guys, doin a hydro clutch conversion...sure feels good can't wait till moonsoon (humid /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes!!! Bring on the Monsoons /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

OK let me re-phrase it. I was meaning a little hot to go wheeling so how about a get together somewhere like we did a year or so ago. Kinda a meet and greet any newbies plus the wifes can come along just incase someone may need a designated driver. Any body up for it? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

14. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I say you knock her out, pack up your stuff and move out here. By the time Kris wakes up, you will be in CA.

DISCLAIMER, I accept no responcability to Damon knocking Krystal out for the move. It was just an idea. I love you Krystal!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif