Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok my turn for a home video.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by docgab, May 23, 2006.

1. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Now remember, Branndon I ain't when it comes to video and stuff. I just recently started playing with putting my vids on DVD etc. I was putting a highlight dvd together of my son's football season of almost 2 years ago and decided play the proud papa and post a small bit here.

Let's see if I can get this thing to work.... He would be the one running the ball in these clips in case you couldn't figure that out. lol

http://media.putfile.com/youth-football

Disclaimer: I am in NO way married for the past 13 years to the crazy screaming lady in the background. :rotfl::whistle::yikes: I guess I should have put it to music and saved ya'lls ears! :-)

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  2. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

LOL... that was great. I teach kids football here on the west coast. To these little guys score touchdowns make you feel proud. By the way you know that last touchdown should have been called back for a foul start. LOL...

3. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

lol. yup, dang halfback jumped. If it had been the other team you know I would have been complaining about it. When it's your kid scoring it's more like "huh I didnt see anyone jump!!" lol

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

loading now :)