Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK NEXT FRIDAY IS THE TEST!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok i figured out how i am goin to do the party web cam...if anyone is bored on a friday night and want to check it out..look up my screenname on yahoo instant messanger (chazm1980) and put me on your buddy list..and then when next to my name on the buddy list it will say something like look at my web cam...click on that...next friday just a few people are comin over for my room mates b-day but the weekend after that will be a full blown party! haha...

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

WOW!

This is going to be just like "American Pie"....! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Let's see some jigglies.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well room mate told me today he has to work all weekend...so the party is gettin bumped back to next week...there will prob be 2 in a row next week...a small one thurday and drunk fest friday night /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    beer kicks ass! and it prob will kick my ass too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

oh yea to add even more to the pot....i just had a second room mate move in today...she likes to show her boobs too...and both are peirced /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Not into piercings, but if she want's to show the goods in all their glory, I can look past the rings of envy. By God, this better be Friday, not the Saturday cause unless there's a kidnapping, I'm going to some darn party and the wife hasn't told me if I can take the goats. WOOHOOO!!!!!

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    she likes to show her boobs too...and both are peirced

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dam I think I am on the way over chazz...LOL More Boobs Please... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

she took off tonight...said she was heading up to her parents house...i have already seen "the top of the mountians" and they are nice! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

So tell me again how nice it is the be young and single again? What was that about mountains? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

so far my record with chick room mates has been good...it been 1 of 1 endin up in bed with em! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

So do you bat cleanup or leadoff? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i bat ledoff...i dont like slopy seconds...if its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way i am not game at all