Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok, now what?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by google, Jul 15, 2005.

1. google

google 1/2 ton status

Well, I rented everything to go get my suburban today, and they were closed. Guess there is a fire going down there south of Tucson and all the roads to the observatory are closed. That really sucks. Dunno when they open up again, but I already spent all the money I had left after losing my job on the crap I needed to go get it. ie truck and trailer. Gerr. Oh well, I'll figure something out. [/rant over]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Dude you shoulda posted here you needed a trailer and a ride down. Some of the guys here woulda helped you out, some for beer..

3. google

google 1/2 ton status

Well, lookes like I'll be needing a ride and a trailer, just don't know when yet. Dunno when they are going to re open the roads or the observatory, but I will need a ride and trailer so if anyone here will do it for beer and food, let me know. I has to be during the day and during the week (working hours for the observatory) and will need to be soon after they re open the place. Any volunteers? Thanks in advance