Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, so far I'm not impressed at all. ( new ck5 interface )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 27, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok, so far I\'m not impressed at all. ( new ck5 interface )

This sux /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I cant go to "my home" now to see my list "favorite forums" I have to go to a.k.a. "wait" for the main list to load. That sux, since all the purty new colors (:rainbow:) seemed to have made it slower. I liked bouncing beetween my home and the forum that had a new post. This i dont like.

Next, I dislike the fact that all " my favorite threads" are gone from my home too.

I dislike the fact that I have to keep logging in, its gettinmg frikkin annoying /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

I dislike the fact that we have more crap slowing the site down that wont get used ( spell checker ) because the posts are still just as mispelled.

I REALLY DISLIKE the idea that 1/2 of my features have been off and on since last week. like right now, for 2 days all threads on each main page are no longer showing the little green number <font color="green"> (5) </font> so i know if that forum, thread, has new posts.

Chat- still sux and loads slow, and I STILL have to click reload EXACTLY 3 TIMES to get it to load, wierd????? and it still go's slow and still has problems workin off and on.

still dont get replies emailed to me, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif still broken, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that sux. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif maybe someday it will work again.
    Rob

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: ok, so far I\'m not impressed at all. ( new ck5 interface )

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifst curious what everyone else dislikes or is having problems with too?

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I wish my address book was listed alphabetically still... I miss the being able to see how many new threads in each forum feature... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif other then it's the same...

5. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Was just learning other system so I'm just still lost most of time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Its been my experience that some software "upgrades" do more changing stuff around to justify itself and any real help. Its also real easy to be the armchair ref as well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I'm eating a brownie so I'm okay for now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

everybody please back up and make some room for the /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifWAAAAAMAMBULANCE

9. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

HUH! I am still logged in from the old forums, my favorite threads are still there, I didnt lose any PMs, I havent noticed the forums being slow, it actually seems faster and chat doesnt apply to me since the eerange thing, so I dont know how thats changed......in fact the only thing that HAS changed is my address book is scrambled and I dont have the favorite forums anymore. The address book I can live w/ but I do miss the forums in my home being gone. I used to bounce back and forth like you did. I still do it forgetting theyre not there. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Huh? Nothing has changed for me except the MAIN forums listing page. No little green numbers on the main page. Other than that, everything seems to be the same. Favorite Forums and everything... Hmmmmmm....

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

same here /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    everybody please back up and make some room for the WAAAAAMAMBULANCE

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif what the hell is that avitar anyways, a fly?

13. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I agree, very little has changed for me. I miss the little green numbers on the main forum page too but if that helps the site I'll get over it.

14. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

There have been some bugs and there have been some problems with the install and things will continue to change and improve, not overnight of course. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

the one thing i really dont care for is the email for someone replying to your post. now you have to save the thread as a fave, then you get emails from every reply that gets posted. that is all. thank you.

16. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    There have been some bugs and there have been some problems with the install and things will continue to change and improve, not overnight of course. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I know, I just wish i wasnt " The bug guini pig " /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    seriously though, I know and ill be patient thats why i didnt post it in the " wahhhhh feeback " forum, just want to see if it was going on with others too, i know your workin on it, i saw the buckshot of posts in the feedback forum, you have alot to respond too you poor guy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so Steve, did you donate to the "NEOMASTINO" fund since you are the ck5 leader? c'mon, you can do it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You take the title 'issue boy' from me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Everything works as advertised for me (fav's in Home etc).

I kinda miss the numbers indicating how many posts but the arrow on the left works almost as well.