Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, so life can get worse* if i owe you parts shipped, please read*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 26, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

12 noon.
    ok, just a vent thats all. As everyone allready knows jennie is pregnant ( ) and there has been complications . well my mother came to visit us and while here visiting she fell down a flight of stairs in the night. not good, a week later yesterday she had to be rushed to the E.R. and they think her leg is getting blood clots and are worried about it since it has a internal infection wich could turn into gang green .
    SooooooOOOOOOoooooo, we are coming home from the ER and jennie doubles up and starts crying, so i drop mom off at home, my father comes to keep an eye on her (he is old and in bad health) since she is all doped up, and get jennie to the big prego E.R. in Bellvue and she is bleeding internally and her ONE kidney is trying to fail, they get her all wired up, stuck like a pin cushion, and looking like a science project /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Im goin nuts last nite in the room worrying about her and worrying about my mom and our kids at home being helped by my dad. paced the hospitol all nite and this morning had to take my mom back in to be checked and meanwhile not getting to be with jennie so, i just brought my mom home and have to be here til somone comes to relieve me so i can head back to the hospitol in Bellvue to sit and wait. Im frikkin geekin worrying about her and the baby. if her one kidney fails completely her and the baby will be lost so i had to vent for a minute and let people know why thier messages are not getting answered and parts were supposed to be shipped this morning and havent been. i will try hard tomorrow ok

update at 11 pm...
    ok, im home for a bit, needed to shower ( bad ) and get some food and kiss my 3 other boys g'nite. Jennie is so-so. They did a ultrasound on her kidney and they say it is looking better but she is still laying in bed crying non-stop from the pain except when she gets a heavy dose of pain killer, then she is all dopey and just barely whimpers. you'd think with 90,000 kinds of medacine there would be something strong enough and safe for her, but there isnt Today was a freakin nightmare and im glad at least they say she is stable. it isnt good, just stable. I can only listen to her in pain so long then i have to take a multiple smoke break.
    and my mom is ok so far, she is just really hurting and wont know how her leg is for a day or two.
    Then i was looking out the window and i see a coptor, so i turn on the news and thet are telling that earlier at our hospitol some freakin foster mother drug her foster kid by her car she was all bloody , mother is now in jail /forums/images/icons/grin.gif BITCH /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and the kid is ok.

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Dam ..Nothing else to say but I hope it all gets better real soon and wish your wife and mom a speedy recovery...mike

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Good luck with everything, bud. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

life do be a bitch sometimes.
    good luck.

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Hope things get better on your end over there...Your family is in my prayers

6. uglychevyZZ4

thanks, not trying to post my soap opera just wanting people to know why thier parts may not have gotten shipped in the last 2 days /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

7. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

So far so good ?
    Jim

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[​IMG]
    I'm speechless!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

ok were home, she got to be released pending she keeps doing ok, and she rests. im kinda 1/2 crazy, sleepy, and still feelin the stress, itll mellow i hope, its not fun.at least her and the baby are ok and i hope it stays that wayz.

10. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Good To Hear She's Doing Better! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear it man. I hope everything mellows out for you.

12. uglychevyZZ4

thanks man, i just hope nobody is upset parts will be late but at least i let everyone know /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif some people dont and that sux butt.

13. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Hi Rob
    I hope you and your family is doing okay now.
    Take care and I'll pray for you and your love ones.
    Sincerely
    Michael W.