Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, so life CAN get worse..( long ) * if i owe you parts please read this*

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 25, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok, just a vent thats all. As everyone allready knows jennie is pregnant ( /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ) and there has been complications /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . well my mother came to visit us and while here visiting she ( mom ) fell down a flight of stairs in the night. not good, a week later yesterday she had to be rushed to the E.R. and they think her leg is getting blood clots and are worried about it since it has a internal infection wich could turn into gang green .
    SooooooOOOOOOoooooo, we are coming home from the ER and jennie doubles up and starts crying, so i drop mom off at home, my father comes to keep an eye on her (he is old and in bad health) since she is all doped up, and get jennie to the big prego E.R. in Bellvue and she is bleeding internally and her ONE kidney is trying to fail, /forums/images/icons/frown.gif they get her all wired up, stuck like a pin cushion, and looking like a science project /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Im goin nuts last nite in the room worrying about her and worrying about my mom and our kids at home being helped by my dad. paced the hospitol all nite and this morning had to take my mom back in to be checked and meanwhile not getting to be with jennie /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif so, i just brought my mom home and have to be here til somone comes to relieve me so i can head back to the hospitol in Bellvue to sit and wait. Im frikkin geekin worrying about her and the baby. if her one kidney fails completely her and the baby will be lost /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif so i had to vent for a minute and let people know why thier messages are not getting answered and parts were supposed to be shipped this morning and havent been. i will try hard tomorrow ok /forums/images/icons/confused.gif
    Rob

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you have a pretty full plate, I would not worry about anything except your wife, baby and mother, everyone can just wait untill you get things under control. I wish you, your wife,baby and mother all the best... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am very sorry to hear about all this and i hope everything gets better soon for all of you i would put the parts that need to be shiped out on hold till you get evreything straightend out everyone will understand so just put that out of your mind and concentrate on helping your family if there is anything we can do just ask

4. uglychevyZZ4

no, except maybe pray......a whole lot..... cuz it isnt looking good so far. well my relief just arrived to kick it here with my mom so i can get back to the hospitol to jennie . time to fly 40 miles. IF i get to come home tonight to shower etc... ill update. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    except maybe pray......a whole lot..... cuz it isnt looking good so far

[/ QUOTE ]
    you and your family have our prayers and we hope everything turns out ok for all of you

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Rob, you and your family is in our families prayers. And as i was telling you earlier on msn, if there is anything i can do, just yell, and me and more than likely a lot of others will be happy to help you any way we can.

Jeff

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hang in there bud... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

8. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear that./forums/images/icons/frown.gif Suzie and I will be praying for Jennie and your mother. Hang in there.

9. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

rob sorry to hear about jennie and your mom, i hope and pray everything is going to be okay with them, they will both be in my prayers and so will you rob okay, take a deep breath okay try and think positive okay, jennie is gonna need you to be strong for her and the baby right now, and i know you just want to fall apart but she is gonna need your strength to get through this, if you need anything at all and i mean anything just let me know okay, i will be praying for all of you! and if you just need someone to listen to you pm me anytime and vent or just to talk okay, let jennie know i will be praying for her and the baby,
    talk to you soon
    kelly

10. uglychevyZZ4

ok, im home for a bit, needed to shower ( bad /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ) and get some food and kiss my 3 other boys g'nite. Jennie is so-so. They did a ultrasound on her kidney and they say it is looking better but she is still laying in bed crying non-stop from the pain except when she gets a heavy dose of pain killer, then she is all dopey and just barely whimpers. you'd think with 90,000 kinds of medacine there would be something strong enough and safe for her, but there isnt /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Today was a freakin nightmare and im glad at least they say she is stable. it isnt good, just stable. I can only listen to her in pain so long then i have to take a multiple smoke break.
    and my mom is ok so far, she is just really hurting and wont know how her leg is for a day or two.
    Then i was looking out the window and i see a coptor, so i turn on the news and thet are telling that earlier at our hospitol some freakin foster mother drug her foster kid by her car she was all bloody , mother is now in jail /forums/images/icons/grin.gif BITCH /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and the kid is ok.

11. NEOMASTINO2U

i was wondering what that smell was?! just kidding! glad she is at least stable, she can only get better! i know what pain she is going through and wish they did have something better out there and safer for her so she wouldn't be in so much pain, modern medicine at its finest! well at least you can get a shower and some food in your stomach, you need to make sure you keep your strength up for her and the kids and your mom, god you poor thing i am sure you are just exhausted! i will keep praying for all of you okay and let me know how all is doing okay.
    kelly

12. uglychevyZZ4

ok, i gotta ask, WTF does NEOMASTINO mean? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. NEOMASTINO2U

well i rescue neapolitan mastiff's they are called neo mastino or neo for short, so that is what it stands for, get it neomastino i use it for my regular email and i am on a couple of dog rescue sights also. actually just sent one neo to iowa, he got rescued, i foster these big giants until i can find homes for them. does that answer your question. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    kelly

14. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Holy Sh!t, I leave for a few hours and this is what I come back to! Dude we gotta talk. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Hay listen everything will be fine, there are always tests in life and this is just one of them. All will be fine and you can relax. Well as relaxed as any father of three can be. Don't worry, you guys will be in my thoughts and reflections. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Smile!

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

pspspstttt BTW glad you asked about the NEO thingy, I was a bit worried about it for a while /forums/images/icons/grin.gif cough cough, oh hi Kelly. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

17. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I thoughts go to you and yours rob.
    All of you are in my prayers...

18. uglychevyZZ4

cough cough, oh hi Kelly

[/ QUOTE ] as Aaron turns to the left /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

19. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif what is it with you guys and my name!?! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif is it that unusual? i never thought about it till you brought it up rob!LOL! now you got me thinking of changing it!LOL! go to my web sight you can see a couple of pictures of a neo, they weigh in at an average of 190 and they are big time droolers, next one i get in as a rescue i am gonna bring it down to you and leave it on your doorstep! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif so if ya really want me to change my name cause its so confusing trying to figure it out come up with a name for me okay?! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif (kelly says to herself)"i think i just opened the door for trouble on that one"! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

20. uglychevyZZ4

(kelly says to herself)"i think i just opened the door for trouble on that one"!

[/ QUOTE ] i feel a new forum comin on, it may be just the stress relief i need /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif