Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok so this is how stupid I am

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by protechk5, Jul 28, 2006.

1. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

So in 9th grade mommy and daddy bought me a 1992 Bmw 325is, it was a nice car. Had that for a year until some girl rear ended me and totaled it. I think we only paid like $5000 for it or something, but we got like $10,000 from her insurance. Sorry dont have any pictutres of it.

Ok second car, got a 1995 325is, like 60,000miles, stick, it was a sweet car.
    [​IMG]

Ok but that wasnt good enough for me, I sold it for $11,000 or something and bought a $4000 k5.

[​IMG]

Had that for like 2 years or something. It was a perfect truck, until I got a hold of it. It had like 80,000 miles with one owner, he took such good care of it, thing didnt have a scratch until I got it. He would had dropped dead if he saw what I did to it. I lifted it and wheeled the crap out of it. Broke everything on it, but it was still a good truck. Tranny went out on it, and I bought a new truck until I could fix it.-

Ok soo now I had a 1990 k5, and now I got this-
    [​IMG]

a 2000 s10 zr2, it was a pretty cool little truck. I wheeled it a little, but never really messed anything up. I was working at a dealership that summer, so I got a real good deal on it, I paid $9000 for it, they were asking like $15,000 but I got it for what they paid for it for someones trade in plus $500. It was a good little truck. But my dad bought a new GMC and gave me this truck- a Toyota T100

[​IMG]

A 1995 Toyota t100, he gave it too me if I would sell the s10 and k5. I didnt like paying $200 a month on the s10 and the s10 was a little small, so I did it. Sold the s10 for what I paid for it, and paid the loan off for it. Then sold the k5 for like $6500 or something. So that money went to pay some bills for all the crap I did to it. And the rest went in the bank.

Ok then I bought that k5 that the t100 is pulling, but never drove it, so I parted it out.

Ok so I thought I was going to have the t100 for a while, or until I could save up for a newer truck. The t100 was a great truck, thing would had lasted another 150,000miles easily. But 2 weeks before Im suppose to move to school in GA, my dumbass goes and totals it-

[​IMG]

Dont even know what happened still. Cant remember anything, besides being out on a boat, then waking up in the er. The police said that I was found unconscious in the middle seat, and my gf was in the passeger seat. Police dont even know who was driving it, me and my gf cant even remember driving that day. The police report says that the driver in unknown and fled the sence. Either way we are both still alive, but I didnt have full insurance on it, so im out a $10,000 truck.

Now Im looking at a f ing $1500 1994 honda Accord!!!! I suck at life- from the age of 15 to 20 I go through the nicest cars to nothing. I feel bad for my parents too, cuz everything they give me I just srew it up. Oh well, as long as I get through college without getting in trouble, killing myself or someone else, and get through in 3 years they wont compeletly hate me.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Better change yer sig.

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

"sold all my GM trucks, now I ride a bike and have a million chevy parts in the yard and select T100 parts scattered on the highway"

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

^^:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ^^

5. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

ha yeah i got to change it

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Why is it you and your GF cant remember what happened??? Was it out of convenience???And if you were drinking and seem to have a lapse in memory about who might have been driving,I will guarantee you that you will find no simpathy here..

7. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Massive head trauma often leads to memory loss of the events before and after the trauma. The length of time that isn't remembered usually relates directly to the severity of the blow.

For example, I had a nasty concussion a couple years ago. I'm told I was totally normal the entire night, people thought I was lying when I said I remembered absolutely nothing from about 10 a.m. until I woke up the next day. There was absolutely no alcohol involved. Strange, but true.

8. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Ohh no i was drinking.......... but as I said before, I was found unconscious in the middle seat. My gf wasnt drinking that day and she doesnt remember anything either. Ha so maybe I was driving, then wrecked then got up into the middle seat with my dislocated hip, put my seat belt on, and then fell unconscious, I guess maybe it was out of conveniecne:haha:. Ha I know this story sounds pretty crazy, and this is what the police told me happened. Cuz I sure as hell dont remember. Never been on a airplane in my life, but I got medevac out that day, but nope I dont remember that:doah::doah:.

9. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

ohh and not asking for any simpathy from anyone, I already used all that up in my life. Im just saying ive been a dumbass for way to long and its time to straighten up

10. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

what did the truck hit?:confused:

11. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fair enough...

13. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I guess it's time to get smart and build a chevy out of all those parts.
    Sorry you had such bad luck.

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

glad you're both still alive. take the lessons you have been given, and learn from them... Insurance is a MUST. people who have no insurance are the reason for high insurance rates.

15. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

I have insurance, just not full coverage.

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

right on, missed the full part. maybe you should slow up on your drinking a little?

17. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah thats part of the plan, 5 more months until Im 21, but for now Im slowing down for a while.

18. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

dude your a freakin' idiot. Making a thread like this is just asking for it. First off why the heck do you drink, your under age and you obviously can't take care of yourself when you have alcohol in your system. Shoot my parents would kill me if the first crash didn't, especially if "mommy and daddy" bought me stuff, they would pull a Ron White, "you better not limp away from that crash because we'd kill you when you got home". ;)
    Pay for something on your own and you might appreciate it more, I buy EVERYTHING including truck, gas, insurance, etc. and it makes you think before you do something stupid. Oh, and why did you have a car when you were a freshman in high school? How young does Va let you drive?

Ok, rant over.

-Avery

19. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

All education is expensive. If you live through it, learn something and apply the lesson its all good.

20. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

[/quote=Avery4jc]First off why the heck do you drink, your under age[/quote]

Ahhhh the young are sooo cute. :haha:

Soon you will descover the three truths that all men at some point in their lives come to.

1) Beer is your friend. It can replace entire meals if need be.
    2) Women ALSO like beer, and it can turn even the most quiet and reserved chicks into animals <-- that one is IMPORTANT (trust me buddy)
    3) Beer: Helping men get laid since 1869