Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OK.....so tonight i was packin up for the rubicon and...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok so i was out in my driveway packin my crap into my truck...well both doors were open (you can prob see where this is goin) well anyway...i walked inside to grab some crap out of the washer and dryer and i hear my room mate start up his jeep and start to back out of the drive way...and i her a crunch...well look out and i just start crackin up for some reason...i look at my drivers side door and its folded back to almost touchin the fender...i am still just diein laughin at this point...i was just tellin him i was thinkin about pullin the doors but dident really see a reason to....welp...that gave me a good enough reason since i couldent close it and so now i am runnin doorless this weekend...i still dont know why its so funny but i am still laughin my ass off while typin this...oh well...Sh!t happens i guess...but its still funny as all hell /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Sounds like that is the worst thing that has happened to you in Sept... And that's not to bad..LOL Did you want me to pack up that CB for you???

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ah dont worry about the cb...between pullin my doors off and packin up i dident get a chance to pick up an antena..so ill just go without..i will have to install one for next time tho.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and tommorow is goin to be a major rush day...gota get up head to the post office and get the certified mail that dmv sent me ( i am afrid i know what it is...suspeneded licence..so this may be my last trip for awhile) and then i got school till 11:30 to my time frame tommorow is compleat crap...and i am drivin a company pos tonight because i dident want to drive my truck to school with no doors and full of gear..so its parked inside over at the shop..so i am goin to finsh my clothes packin right now and head to bed...see ya all tommorow /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

OK, That's all I have left todo is pack some clothes... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

You guys make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still have to mount my rear bumper!!

David

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Stop your bitchen!! Alteast you don't have to goto a FREAKING Weding tonight!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    Damn woman!!
    hehehe
    See ya tomorrow morning some time /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Sounds like the "Gas Station" scene from Tommy Boy! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Burt I hear ya about those Damb weddings.
    It should just be one of those (Do you? YES and You? YES)
    Gone. Get some grub. Dance a Jig (not sure what that is but it sounded cool) Say hi to the Bride and groom say'in how lucky they are to have each other. Ya da Ya da.... and go home....

WEDDINGS TAKE TO LONG!

I wish I could go. Have fun. And take good Vids. The first 1.5-2 miles is some great photo ops...Have a good trip. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

PS Sorry for the tangent back to the original post... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Sounds like the "Gas Station" scene from Tommy Boy

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. One of my favorite scenes. "WHAT DID YOU DO??" Bahaha!