Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, so when are we going back to TSF? 84?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Apr 16, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

whats the score 84? We still doing rockcrushers near the end of this month? my midterm is next friday... so any weekend after that would be good for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I need to get my PS cooler hooked up, but Ive already done most of the work... so it oughta be done in a jiffy. Im purdy much ready to roll.

j

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Im almost ready to go. I got some new headers so I still need to get my exgaust hooked back up to them (I plan on getting that done tomorrow). and put my new shackle bushings in the front (still waiting on those to get here from ORD). I should be ready to go anytime after I get that stuff done. hopefully this weekend if the bushings get here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i called wto today, and my box isnt ready yet, i know it takes 8 days for the ride back here, so i think ill prolly get it back in a week or two, then i need to get a Draglink sleeve made up..... so im not really sure, plus i just noticed fluid leaking out from my brake drum, and my brakes are crappy right so i have to check that out, grrrrrrrr, who knows when ill be able to go, i jumped to a conclusion, when i said "Lets go do crushers at the end of this month"

who knows, im kinda getting frustrated with my truck right now....

4. jekbrown

do the hydro when you get back from rockcrushers? and that leaking by the drums... umm... thats normal. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif now, lets go! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. Silver84k5

the reason i wanted to go to crusher was cuz i was getting hydro, my steering box is a POS, and i wouldnt be able to steer at all in the rocks..... Belive me, i want to go hella bad, it shouldnt take me much longer to get my rig back into action.

6. jekbrown

steering is over-rated... besides, if you had hydro, how would I be able to traverse a bunch of rocks and then stop to point/laugh at you while you had trouble? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

7. Silver84k5

u got hydro?

8. jekbrown

yeppers. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif of course I do... we always do the same mods, ask the same questions, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have a WTO hydro system mounted to a rockstomper x-over steering setup. Seems to work pretty well. I still havent figured out why my rigs steering tends to wander to the passanger side... but hey, its all good. lol! I got one of the 1st of the custom rams WTO started making last summer. Atleast I assume I got one of the 1st ones... I paid for the setup about 2 months b4 they came out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

9. Silver84k5

mine pulls to the passenger side to, it pisses me off like no other.

10. jekbrown

i thought you didnt have hydro yet? mine only started doing it after hydro. With the front end jacked up to bleed the PS system, i found that it would go any direction I turned the wheel... but if I let go it literally turns by itself to the passanger side. kinda annoying i guess... last time in TSF when my TSLs got super muddy, I found that when i came to a full stop and put it in park that my hydro could turn the tires by itself if i let go of the wheel. potentially not very safe. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i need to figure out what the issue is...

j

11. Silver84k5

whoa mine doesnt do anything like that,

I havent seen you post a questoin about that, but Post something about that, im curious to see what thats all about.

12. jekbrown

i did... matt didnt have time to respond to me in-full via pm... guess he was getting ready for moab or something. Im waiting for him to get back to talk about it via phone. No one in the garage forum had much useful info for me... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j