Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok....Someone in NCBD has got to help me out here!!! hehe

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Check out my add in the forsale forum....$600 for all this crap is a good deal! lol...Gotta get rid of it...and need $$$$ for the 465/205! Walking and begging rides sucks ass. Need my truck back on the road! If one of you guys wants this $hit, I'll even deliver. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifHows that for convenience? Come on....Ya know ya want it!!! hehe /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Wow! 5 minutes after I posted this, ChevyDrivnRdneck saw the post and sent me a PM sayin that I could come and get his 465/203 combo, and arrange for payment or trade at a later date. Geez....All I can say is Thanks sooooo much dude! Never even met Aaron before.....To bad there aren't more dudes like him around. a big /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif 's up to Aaron. Right on dude. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

You better stop at my house on the way down....Mike