Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ok, the worst thread I will ever start... Knocking a girl up... yay...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Oct 2, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Yeah like I said, worst post I've ever had to make. But if there is ever a time to hear things from the brotherhood this is it.

Don't know for certain yet, but the scare is there. Slept with a chick a few weeks ago, no protection, spur of the moment thing, ****ing retarded. I don't care about her as more than a friend, she has feelings for me but not in love with me or anything. Just a loss of control, RETARDED thing. Shes 2 weeks late, which is the exact like.... day we were together. Well whatever, pull out method, idiot. Anyway, shes completely against abortion, adoption, etc, and I can fully support that, but plain and simple, I make about $300 a week on a GOOD week. I will have to give up the fabrication side job, its what I want but the money won't be there. I pretty well figure I'd have to quit both jobs and go to work somewhere where the money is steadier, factory job maybe? I don't know. mind is all over the place right now. If there was ever a time for my depressive nature to kick back in, this is it. Oh yeah, it already has. **** YES!

This isn't the reason for my lack of posting lately, just on one of those break things.

I guess there is no asking for advice here, I know what will have to happen if thats the way things go, just need to vent to SOMEONE. I hate my life sometimes.

Worst of all, I know myself, I'm not good father material, I never planned to have kids, never want to. I fear what I'd do to them. I'm not a nice person overall and just don't like children at all. And having one with someone I don't love... Yea, life sucks.

2. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Well, from me, the thing I'd do if I was in your situation is look at myself and say: "Well, I sure did **** up on that one. The best thing I can do then is take this kid and teach it not to make this same mistake, and make SOMETHING out of this. It was being dumb and stupid that caused this baby to fall in my lap, now it's up to me to make sure the kid doesn't suffer because of this one big mistake."

3. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Suck it up man....you'd be surprised how good a father you can be. It's the toughest thing you'll ever do, but also the most rewarding. Better get yourself right with God, he can help ya through this.

4. Inu-Hanyou1776

Definitely need to talk to the Man Upstairs and His Son too. This could wind up being a huge blessing in diguise if let Them have an active role in this.

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya oooooorrrrrr
    you could leave the make believe out of it and look at your real options
    you talk her into a abortion, pro's vs cons, you know stuff like that
    or you have the kid and you'll just have to deal with it, really the choice it both of yours, but when it come down to it it is her choice(to keep the kid or not)
    and you will need to explain yourself to her in no uncertain terms and find out if she really wants to have it, how much of a role she will expect you to play in the whole thing, and ultimately you need to do what you feel is right
    I have been in this situation with 2 separate girls, both times i was in a relationship of a year or more, and they were both on birth control
    guess i just have super sperm
    if you need or want any more advice from me, pm me.

6. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Pregnancy test, she may be a floozie. Definitely make her prove that its yours. Dont fall for the "I only slept with you during that time" bit. Abortion should be a last resort, very last, after suicide. Plus the government has a way of taking care of broke/poor people, just have to find out how to do it.

7. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ok, I'll play the antagonistic role for the girl. She has feelings enough to sleep with you, so I can see how the random hookup happened.

There's no guarantee that she is in fact preggo yet, and there's no absolute determining that you are the father as well. If she's two weeks late, she could actually be 5 weeks into it already, so she could have slept with someone else prior to you. Don't hate me for saying it, I'm just stating the possibilities.

Just relax and wait it out. Given, you both flubbed on the responsibility part, but I wouldn't get worked up about it just yet.

Good luck to you, sir. We'll be here for you!

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

thanks so far guys, I'm calming down a bit, I've been up and down a lot tonight.

The suggestions of God, while kind and well meant, you guys obviouslly don't know me well/long enough.

I am aware I may not neccessarily be the father. There is no "I've only been with you". I slept with her months ago, then this like 2 weeks ago, and she said there was someone in between, but did not say when.

As a female friend has pointed out, girls not on the pill, periods aren't THAT regular a thing for them. So whatever, it is TEST time.

9. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Just change your name to Juan Valdeze.

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I wonder how mexico is this time of year....

ok so I'm making a ****ing joke at this time.. guess I am calming down?

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you know what panic now go ahead, it will gt you a step ahead in your thinking prosess when you do find out for sure. IT will also serve a a reminder next time.

And as for you fathering abilitys dont worry.

i am about your age am married but never really wanted kid, dont like them and have a shorter tolarance for them, but i got my wife pregnant, and now we have an awsome son diesel.

In truth i still feel the same way about kids, but love Diesel with all my heart and couldent think of my life with out him. Your lets call it inner father is inthere someware you will find it when you need it.

12. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not too crowded I would bet.

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Been there done that,I'd be at her house right now with 10 test kits.The sooner you find out if shes even pregnant, the sooner you can start to deal with this.

14. VikingWarlord

VikingWarlord 1/2 ton status

I don't have a "fix everything" answer. I have been in some tough spots myself. One thing to remember, If you are afraid you may not be a good father, you are one step ahead. If you thought you knew it all , you'd be WAY behind. It is surprising how nature has geared us to give a crap about the safety and well being or our future Chevy Drivers :P Hope all is well !

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well Allan if that child comes into this world and You are the father then You have to step up to the plate. I have know You for four years now and You have matured a good deal in that time. Yes more maturity will be required in being a parent but I'm sure Your man enough to be the man and father that that child will need. Sure it's gonna be scary but thats part of the deal. Oh and trust Me The first time You lay eye's on your very own child for the first time You will melt (or cry, pass out ect ect) Sure kids can be pain in the ass's and most are little brats, but when it's your kid they aren't as bad as other peoples kids cause they are a part of You.
    You may think life sucks now but someday when You are setting there with Your child staring You in the eye giving You a big smile You'll have a change of heart, trust Me Brother................

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, Allan, you already know that I speak my mind when I'm asked outright for my opinion, so keep that in mind while you read the following:

Little boys don't have sex. Two weeks ago, you were MAN enough to take a girl to bed. When you slipped it into her without protection, you knew DAMN WELL what the outcome could be. Now you have to deal with the possible repercussions like a MAN, not a scared little boy full of self-doubt and denial.

Men accept responsibilty for their actions- they don't cower away from things when the going gets tough. If you are going to be a father, by choice or otherwise, you have about 9 months to grow up. I suggest you start tonight.

Take it or leave it, my friend.

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

always the beacon of the harsh but always honest truth

thanks

18. Inu-Hanyou1776

Well said, the truth can hurt, but it needs to be said.

19. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Once again can can always comes thorugh with the cut the bs, staright to the point talk! couldnt have said it better :bow::bow::bow:

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

While Canmore said it pretty good, the bottom line is you made a mistake that has pretty big repercussions. You can wring your hands for nine months, or make a plan and stick to it.

There are a lot more options than you think, and life is not as predictable as you think. Many things you think will be bad may not be at all.