Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ok, this chit is a little more than spooky...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Apr 29, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I know this sounds like a freakin episode of the X-files, but seriously, its 100% truth.

I think I have the ability to hex people, with lethal results... and no, Im not kidding.

Before I went in the Marines, I had a teacher that I just hated with every part of my being... she really used to piss me off in the worst way. I'd write good essays with lots of great resources and everything, and just because I happen to be a right-wing type of person she always gave me mediocre grades on them and gave me poop in class. Anyway, about a year after my last day in her class she died of cancer which came on very suddenly and was caught to late to do anything about it.

Later, when in the Marines i was a runnin' fool... well, after super squad my legs felt like chit and I was gimping around for a while on light duty. One night at about 3am i was called over to the battalion office to pick up a drunk from my company... the Sgt on duty was a REAL a-hole that I had back in 2/5 who always used to give me chit. The guy was in good shape, but he couldnt run me "into the dirt" and I think that made him mad, so he always flipped me chit... and that pissed me off. Anyway, when I am there getting the idiot drunk guy, he says "hey speedy Brown, looks like you ain't so speedy anymore... heh heh". I didnt say anything, just glared at him and walked away. Less than a month later he died when he lost control of his motorcycle at highway speed and crashed/burned.

More recently, my fiancee has been talking about how she is bummed that she is going to be leaving her dog when she moves out of her parents house and in with me. She was carrying on and on about it like she didnt want to move out. No joke, 2 days later (today) they took the dog to the vet and and they are going to have to put it down. Not sure why they have to, I guess it had some sort of lump on its side that turned out to be bad news.

Now Im not starting to get all mental or anything, but seriously, this is crazy chit! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

who knows how many people have cut me off in traffic and crap and been "on the receiving end"... and I just never found out about it!

what do you guys think? Naturally, its just a series of coincidences, but it is pretty peculiar...

j

ps: btw, who was the last person on ck5 to really piss me off? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Remind me to NEVER meet you please.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ps: btw, who was the last person on ck5 to really piss me off? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see who dies first /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

ok

3 things in ten years has happend?

how many things, in this same frame of time, DIDNT happen?
    how many people pissed you off that didnt die?

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<---- Holding hand up high!... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    I think I have the ability to hex people, with lethal results

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a list............. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You're looking for things to feel bad about because innately you have something you can't come to terms with and still feel guilty for but won't admit

That will be $50

8. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I think you're the coolest guy on the site! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

So... is KennyW picking up a frame for you from me this weekend?

And will that mean that both Kenny and I will be spared? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Surely it's just a few coincidences... Once when I was a kid I told my cat I hated him (yeah, I talked to my cats lol) and he got hit by a car that day /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif no more kitty...

More recently, when I worked at the nursing home washing dishes about 2 years ago, I worked with superbitch. I'd come to work and she wouldn't even have the decency to say Hi. I walk in the door and I get "what are you doing standing there reading the schedule, go mop the floor or something." or "You're too slow, I'll wash the dishes, you just get started mopping the floor." Doesn't sound too bad, eh? Well I was the only person she ever spoke to in such ways. My friend worked there also, he was hella slow with the dishes, yet this whore thought he was the greatest dishwasher in history... Still not bad? Well she also spent most of the nights when she worked with my friend complaining about me and how I'm rude and horrible and slow and just a nasty worthless kid... I had to keep pestering my friend to tell me what she said about me, but finally I knew... I think she's the first person I've wished death upon... Oh yeah, she helped prepare food for the old people... She always came to work high or drunk or whatever... Not to mention she was a psychotic lesbian who kept hitting on other chicks who aren't lesbians.

She got chased down by the cops in Denver, wrecked her car, and died a month later. They found a few pounds of weed in her car, and she was drunk off her ass... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I don't have any other examples though, so I guess I don't have the "power" /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<---- Holding hand up high!... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /me thinks back a little bit

it would appeared he tried but didn't hate you strong enough /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    Once when I was a kid I told my cat I hated him (yeah, I talked to my cats lol) and he got hit by a car that day

[/ QUOTE ]

Pain in the ass picking the hairs out of your parent's bumper wasn't it?... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Remind me to NEVER meet you please.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Second that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]

how many things, in this same frame of time, DIDNT happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, lots of people piss me off... but I only wish death upon a very few of them. About half are dead now.

yikes!

j

15. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    You're looking for things to feel bad about because innately you have something you can't come to terms with and still feel guilty for but won't admit

That will be $50

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if I hexed my GF's dog I'd feel bad... but them other two people, [darn] 'em... got what they deserved. lol!!!

j

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Once when I was a kid I told my cat I hated him (yeah, I talked to my cats lol) and he got hit by a car that day /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif no more kitty...

[/ QUOTE ]

since he didnt feel loved anymore, he decided his 9 lives werent worth living anymore, and ran out in front of the car intentionally. cat suicide.

17. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Try using your power for good /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

maybe she thought he was better looking than you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. boggerless

i was born a po black child and i hate my job, what is wrong with me? help me DOC /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

20. boggerless

you've alway's been my FAVORITE member.it's crazy how things work isn't it? maybe re up and get osama bin laden? use your skill's bro. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif