Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Okay.. set the record straight... I'm not "The Rock"... details inside...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rocko, Jun 2, 2004.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Okay.. set the record straight... I\'m not \"The Rock\"... details inside...

I'm getting alot of pm's from people that are asking me if I'm "the rock" from WWF.. Flattering as it may be.. I am not him... I'm alot smaller... and I'd be driving a Hummer H1 if I were famous.. not a k5.. although I'd have a stable of Trucks.. to include 1st Gen, 2nd Gen and a 2dr newer Tahoe... Oh.. and a Trans Am with a WS6 package..
    Oh.. and I wouldn't be living in Round Rock Texas.. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    So thanks guys... I'm just a regular guy... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Re: Okay.. set the record straight... I\'m not \"The Rock\"... details inside...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...you might want to check out this thread

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Re: Okay.. set the record straight... I\'m not \"The Rock\"... details inside...

man u ruined it. now everyone knows whats up

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You should have had a different title, just like a regular padder title so know one would think to look. I thought to look because it sounded different, then I found out /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Okay.. set the record straight... I\'m not \"The Rock\"... details inside.

I'm calling BS right now. I bet you are and you started this mess here.