Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Okay Steve...when we gonna get to sign up?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by K5 NUTT, Jul 7, 2003.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I'm sure you are busy...but as the sign up page was way in advance last year...i had to ask the 64 million dollar question...when will we be able to sign up for BB03???

And since i live so close...what help will you want and or need this year...

DW

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

YEAH STEVE.. when will Doug be able to sign me up...
    since he lives so close now we need to know how many people can sleep on his couch, coffee table, floor, kitchentable and floor, and bathroom....

err, wait...
    good question man.
    and is it gonna be 50 bones again to play? not that my truck will be done...
    Grant

3. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    YEAH STEVE.. when will Doug be able to sign me up...
    since he lives so close now we need to know how many people can sleep on his couch, coffee table, floor, kitchentable and floor, and bathroom....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....how many people did you invite???? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

So i assume correctly this is Top Secret....

Don't have a waiting list for guests at the house err garage JK5 but any and all are welcome...with any kinda luck the chalet will be back up and running by then and the 3 extra k5's in the back yard will be gone by then....

DW

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Steve...TTT???!!!

Or are you keeping hush hush so that there is no OFFICIAL sign up so technically the 50 rig limit is null and void...sorry man....empty minds wander..lol.

DW

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Well, I wanted to wait until jeff had the logo finished but that is taking to long, I also wanted to wait until we had the trails dialed in but not many people are responding. So what I have to do now is start a signup sheet and yes I have to ask for money to reserve your spot, and no I do not know what you will get yet, maybe a dash plack but need the art work first, see my point. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I will start a signup right now, just to give you an idea, for the why2k5run the signup was free, we had 250 people sign up, only 21 rigs showed up, pretty hard to plan, then we asked for 30.00 at signup for BB02, we had 58 or 59 people signup, 56 showed, now that made it very easy to plan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    So, this year I would like to charge 25.00 to get the serious people to sign up, as soon as Jeff (BIGJ) has the artwork done I will have shirts etc. avalable through cafepress but not included with signup, it was to much a pain for all of us last year. So many up in the airs right now, sorry.

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I totally understand the probs steve...but diehards like me will be there no matter what my friend....and like i said last year..if you need help...don't be bashful...

DW