Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OKC Folks, I'm Coming Back

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

For a worldwind tour on the 12th and 13th of September. I've got a school down at DPS on the 13th. Don't have a clue when I'm leaving on the 12th, early enough that I don't get there late though. Don't have a clue where I'm staying yet, plans yet to be finalized.

If y'all are free, let's have a little mini-get together, probably the evening of the 12th. No bars, no nudie bars or even Hooters, I'll be in my patrol car; and definately no 'hoods where they hate da cops either.

:D :D :D

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Cool deal :waytogo: A few of us could congregate at my place. I live right down the the street from Del City police station, so another cruiser around there would seem normal. PM me your number and I'll get in touch.

John

3. Art'74

Art'74 1/2 ton status

Keep me in the loop. I'll talk to you (John) next weekend.

Art

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Got the new schedule today. I'm off on the 12th, so I'm sort of kind open. I'll probably leave late morning so I can get down there in the afternoon. I might make a stop at trooper school, one of our locals got picked up by them and he starts here in a few days. I would think fun could be had with a couple cases and watching them get yelled at, but other people a lot higher than me might not see the humor in that....................... :D

5. SkulzNBonz

Good times, we used to do that at Pendleton when the recruits would come up there for their Advanced Infantry training.

John

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Quick update...............

I'm not going to be there on Monday. Government=cluster****us...............

Right now, looks like I'm gonna be down on Wednesday, but I have to talk to the powers that be first...........................

:mad: :mad: :mad:

7. SkulzNBonz

Keep us posted :deal:

John

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I know nothing as of yet. I was supposed to get a call back today, but haven't heard anything.......................

Ya know, the government moves slow. When the government is a bunch of Okies, dried concrete wins the race.........................