Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Okie guys>>>Rocktober in Disney

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fabjunkie, Oct 5, 2006.

1. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Thread on pirate. Oct. 14-15. I'm going to try to make it out just for some trails, camping, and meet some people if nothing else.

2. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

No one going?

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Pippy's in Moab, my junk is only 2 wd until I convert the front to 4.56, bubba's in Moab, Corey don't wheel:wink1: :D . That just aboot does it except for the Tulsa crowd. I'm sure at least DP (Daniel) would be there but I don't know.

John

4. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Eh, you should come out anyway. I just plan on doing some light trails. I'll pull you out if you get stuck.

I haven't gone through the front end yet, so I'm 6 up front and 8 in the back and am crossing my fingers that I get there and back ok. The float's been sticking in the carb and pouring gas everywhere. I'm going to try to get the steering brace on and the taillights working this weekend. Pick up a spare belt or two, throw together a few tools and I'll be golden. :D:haha:

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Disney has some trails, none of which I would construe as "light". 4+ if it's dry, but the rocks are the stuff, and almost all of those require your front end to be doing some work. As much as I would like to, I'll be wheelin' my driveway for another four months.

John