Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Old car collectors??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CaveBlazin, Feb 22, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Anyone out there collect/build hotrods or late 40's early 50's auto's. Im looking at buying a 50 dodge coupe and wondering what other people have out there...

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My dad has a 1940 ford pick-up with all chevy drivetrain. and my brother has a 1950 chevy pick-up that is a project.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

how about this my dads 36 ford Chevy powered truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif 36 ford drag racing
    [​IMG]

4. CaveBlazin

NICE!! on both of those rides. Im looking for the coupe or car type older cars but trucks are nice back in the 30's 40's and 50's well today to but classy back then....

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

I used to own this '50 Buick Roadmaster /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Bought it in '95 in Hebron, Nebraska paid $1500 for her, came back to get it with a trailer and the car and the business that sold it too me was gone! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I filed a stolen vehicle report in NE and found that the title the guy gave me was a fake.
    The name he used was fake and the police in the Hebron wouldn't lift a finger! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I had some serious plans for this ride, it was before I got into the whole 4wd thing and this had been my dream car since I was in high school. I had the engine at home to drop in this thing. I was young and dumb, I was gonna drop my 460/C6/9" combo into it.

I'm still looking for the bozo that pulled this con and always on the lookout for another '50 Roadmaster!

You live you learn you get even, then you get over it and get a new ride /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. CaveBlazin

Ouch!! I hear ya about the livin and learnin thing...