Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Old For Sale ad on Blazer-net

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by StevenB, Apr 13, 2001.

1. StevenB

StevenB Registered Member

Was wondering if any body remembers who had the Yellow 2wd Blazer for sale in B.C. on the old board.

2. tshiko

tshiko Registered Member

strange you mention this, I was looking for that one earlier this week. I would rather have a 4x4, but I can't find one with a 250. Let me know if you find that Blazer, I want one with a 6 cylinder pretty badly.

3. tshiko

tshiko Registered Member

I had to look up my old computer, but I traced the owner of a 71 2wd blazer in British Columbia. Here is his address: ramsrhodes@home.com (Ray Rhodes). I flew him an email, he was previously asking US$3000, but he will need US$4500 once he is done taking the rust out. The color of the truck is olive with a black top, white bumpers. It's a basic truck from what I can see, and if my memory is right it's a 250 with a three on the tree. I live in Tennessee, and the truck is quite far for me. I just saw a fine 70C10 pick up locally today, and I may pursue that one instead. Good luck!

4. StevenB

StevenB Registered Member

Thanks. I'll check on it.

5. Tommy

Tommy 1/2 ton status

Don't know if your in the market, but I have a 72 Blazer for sale in Northwest Alabama. Its a pretty good truck, has some rust. I just got through putting a good 350 in it. I'm asking $3500. Tommy

Drive it Like You Hate It!