Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

old ladies with fake ***s

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by destinbeachman, Oct 2, 2005.

1. destinbeachman

destinbeachman 1/2 ton status

Has it ever dawned on anyone that since fake knockers began to be popular in the 80's we're headed towards a ton of older women with huge fake ***s? :doah: Imagine working in a mortuary?I make my living on the beach and it's already starting to get a little weird(55-60 yo's).

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Yea there was one of those 55-60 year olds who had em and was REAL proud of em who used to come through the grill I worked at this summer. It was sort of unsettling. Nice lady though.

3. destinbeachman

destinbeachman 1/2 ton status

It's just not right.A guy could lose his lunch. :eek:

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have never really noticed on the beach. I count that as a positive thing. :crazy:

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

you know what they say, the older the berry, the sweeter the juice. and if she's got nice fake ta tas to play with while sampling the juice, whats the big deal? :D

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My tattoo artist's mom has them. She is in her early to mid 40s. Large Cs I'd guess(bad guesser though). Shes not bad looking, if she dressed a little more her age she would be pretty darn decent. Eh, whatever her daughter is 22 and hot... also my buddy's girl and too good of a friend :doah: Oh her mom got them not to long ago, in the last 5 years I'd say...

You are right though, I wonder what happens when someone turns 90 and has fake boobs....

What I can't wait to see, 70 some year olds with tongue and misc other piercings(as if they won't take them out by then). I think whenever my body starts to go downhill I will take out the nipple ring, if not before.